Neymar - Forward - PSG (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
There are rumors that this player might be envolved in the Pato deal...
anyways, with Marotta we never stood a chance to sign such a player.
Marotta never ever signed such a player in his entire carrier...
Doesn't matter who our transfer director is, we couldn't sign Neymar. Do you understand that?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
There are rumors that this player might be envolved in the Pato deal...
anyways, with Marotta we never stood a chance to sign such a player.
Marotta never ever signed such a player in his entire carrier...
Yes, a cronically injured player that never did really that much for more then a few months (between injuries) that will hardly sell for 15 mil...

...and in that deal, the biggest brazilian talent since ronaldinho would be involved, that has over tripple the market value.

If that makes sense to you, go see a fucking psychiatrist, FOR YOUR OWN GOOD

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
fuck neymar, we're getting ronaldo :tuttosport: how awesome would that be, seriously.

- - - Updated - - -

vucinic ronaldo up top? imagine all the creativity and skill. dayum son. shit's boss.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I'm sorry but Ronaldo and prima donna attitude? That's ridiculous. The guy is one of the hardest working players out there and has done nothing that shows me he's a prima donna. Unless being ambitious now is the same as being a prima donna. And much younger my ass. CR is only 27 ffs.

I honestly can't believe why anyone would prefer that stupid fuck Sanchez over Ronaldo.

May 22, 2007
Ronaldo would bring so much revenue to the club it's unreal. Stuff Alexis could only dream of. And he's several times better as well. His salary would be justified.

Also, I have no idea where this primadonna thing comes from?

Fans of other club reading a Juventus thread discussing Ronaldo must think this place is delusion central. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)