Neymar - Forward - PSG (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I would like everyone who disagrees to leave his name here and I will make note of it and remind you all in a few years.

Shoulda done the same with those who made claims like those in my siggy.
you think jovetic will or won't be good? :confused:

- - - Updated - - -

and who said asamoah would bench our prince?

- - - Updated - - -

and that was for W, not you. I always put M to be the upsidedown W

Apr 29, 2006
How much are they going to ask for him come 2014? How much is he valued now?
I know he says he isn't interested in coming to Europe now, but replace Giovinco with Neymar and we will see how 'bad' he is... I dunno if he is better than JoJo, but I definitely wouldn't call him a lesser quality player. He will sell a lot of FIAT's in Brazil too...

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I would like everyone who disagrees to leave his name here and I will make note of it and remind you all in a few years.

Shoulda done the same with those who made claims like those in my siggy.
Inter were second place in the league for a long time this season. They were the only ones challenging us and will be for the second part of the season again.

With regards to Jovetic... Meh.

Jul 10, 2006
How much are they going to ask for him come 2014? How much is he valued now?
I know he says he isn't interested in coming to Europe now, but replace Giovinco with Neymar and we will see how 'bad' he is... I dunno if he is better than JoJo, but I definitely wouldn't call him a lesser quality player. He will sell a lot of FIAT's in Brazil too...
With all the hype I can't imagine it being anything other than a world record. Just imagine if he plays well and Brazil win the WC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)