Neymar - Forward - PSG (36 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
We have the funds, we have committed 40mil on Asamoah and Isla alone, how much Neymar would cost? 300mil?
Anyways, money isnt everything, even if we have the necessary money, we lack the men who would know how to use them, Marotta is only capable of the small fishes, he cant buy the +35mil players, even if he was given 90mil...

Marotta has proved that time and time again, stop being so naive/daydreamers.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
We have the funds, we have committed 40mil on Asamoah and Isla alone, how much Neymar would cost? 300mil?
Anyways, money isnt everything, even if we have the necessary money, we lack the men who would know how to use them, Marotta is only capable of the small fishes, he cant buy the +35mil players, even if he was given 90mil...

what a disgusting team he build

mediocre mid table team we have become !

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011

Asa and isla cost around 36 mil , but we gave that for 2 players (also half pasquato entered the deal which lowred the fee a bit) . It's different giving that to one player whose salary will also be twice the salarys of asa and isla put together or maybe higher . Second problem is that althrough we spent 36 for asa and isla we are actually paying that sum during 4 years and that is only because we have done business with pozzo before and have a good relationship with him .

Now even if we decide that we will spend 40 mil on one player who will have a high salary (that will happen only if we don't need anything else to complete the squad because it will probably be our whole summer budget) , how will you convince santos to accept the 40 mil in 4 years ? Seeing as there will also be the likes of barca , real , city , psg who can offer more than 40 mil and can offer the whole sum imediatly .

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I'll say it again....Neymar's contract ends in 2014 after the WC. No fee will have to be payed to Santos.

But anyway, Barca already got him and they pay him anually 10M euros to guarantee his signature. It's a done deal.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
Batistuta and Edmundo? :lol:

Maradona and Careca springs to mind.
clearly I'm no purple rat fan so I didn't follow them, but did bati and edmundo successful? by this I mean like DP - Inzaghi/Trez that both scoring a lot of goals together, not one dominated the other.

and I was too young at maradona age so... :p

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
My point being that I think Neymar needs his own club to be his own star, his own 'Messi'.

Now, if only I could think of a big club short of quality forwards...

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Or before he starts tearing shit up, in tandem with Messi, and you are made to eat some humble pie :D
you think the same messi that demanded to play the lone central striker, will just accomodate for neymar .

Has any forward gone to Barcelona and been able to co-exist at their peak with Messi there?
Don't know if your guys being sarcastic or not, but if not then a certain Ronaldinho comes into my mind.
Ronaldinho isnt a striker, he's an attacking midfielder. He played at the left side of a 4-2-3-1, messi played at the right side, when he played cause he was 18/19 back then, deco was the center, and the striker was eto'o

later zlatan came and was the central striker when barcelona evolved to a 4-3-3, but trough the season, messi demanded to be the central forward, moving zlatan to the side.

Its been their trademark formation since. Now if he can boss zlatan our of his natural position and take it himself, then what is a new kid going to do ?

Nothing, neymar will compete for the side with the likes of sanchez, pedro, villa, etc

evidently, this means messi is going to score the grand majority of barcelona's goals, whilst neymar will hardly ever score, like its been the case with every wide attacker they fielded thus far

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I mean, why do Barca need Neymar? So they can win 6-0 instead of 5-0? Is he going to make the difference between them winning trophies or not?

Seems to me the only weakness in that team in the last few years has been the defence when a few light or under pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)