Neymar - Forward - PSG (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Jay, shouldn't we close this thread since this is obviously never going to happen? Or maybe create a Balo thread instead since that's more likely to happen? ;)

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
lets see how he does against teams that can controll space, before we jump to early conclusions.

I have yet to see any sign he is anywere close to 90ties ronaldo or rivaldo.
The thing is... football has changed in Brazil. Unfortunately. Games are ugly, teams are well disposed, there's a lot of running, tight defences, no brain. Sort of Premier League football, but with less talent. The point is, defenses are not shitty anymore.

What happens is that any class class player who can dribble makes his defenders look like retarded fucks. It's the same to Messi and Ronaldo. If you only watch Neymar dribbling the whole team and scoring in youtube it will always look like shitty defending. But against this kind of player, when a play is succesfully done, every defending looks like shit.

Of course he still has to go to Europe and prove himself. But I have no doubt it will happen. I don't say this often, and honestly I'm not biased because I'm Brazilian. I truly think this kid is a genious. Let's see what happens.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
The thing is... football has changed in Brazil. Unfortunately. Games are ugly, teams are well disposed, there's a lot of running, tight defences, no brain. Sort of Premier League football, but with less talent. The point is, defenses are not shitty anymore.

What happens is that any class class player who can dribble makes his defenders look like retarded fucks. It's the same to Messi and Ronaldo. If you only watch Neymar dribbling the whole team and scoring in youtube it will always look like shitty defending. But against this kind of player, when a play is succesfully done, every defending looks like shit.

Of course he still has to go to Europe and prove himself. But I have no doubt it will happen. I don't say this often, and honestly I'm not biased because I'm Brazilian. I truly think this kid is a genious. Let's see what happens.
:agree: no doubt, just look at how corinthians won the copa lib

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

apart from serie a, teams in europe cant controll space anymore like they used to.

let alone they can in brazil, space is massive, effective marking nonexistant

I look forward to see juventus go against neymar's team

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

After rereading this, i do have to say, that i agree that the gap between brazil and europe is closer then it used to be.

question is, : is the biggest contributing factor to this the rise in quality in brazil, or the severe decline in defensive quality in europe

- - - Updated - - -

These gay ass nigga songs are killing me.
cannot agree more. i hate that gay ass emofag shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)