Neymar - Forward - PSG (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
That stop an go stop and go shit won't fly in Italy. Yes maybe more often then not he will eat the first but the second will break his legs. I really don't think his flashiness will suit serie a one bit.

I wonder why is this thread even open? I mean unless he says I hate England and don't want to be Under Ronaldo's or messis shadow then maybe we have a shot. But then again his most likely 40-50-60 plus million price tags may be a slight issue for Marotta and co.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
That stop an go stop and go shit won't fly in Italy. Yes maybe more often then not he will eat the first but the second will break his legs.
If he survived Copa Libertadores, I think he would be fine in Italy too.

Serie A might be more defensive than some of the leagues but it's not that aggressive as people make it to be.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Dude survived Uruguyuans, you think Italy will be too tough physically???
Yes because they defend as a team, rather then a lone maniak with a butchers knife, like most defenders from uruguay

Paolo Montero, beast, one of the best defenders in small space of all time. But if he cought an attacker in some open space, out came the butchers blade, and often the bloodred card.
Thing is, nowadays they lack the skill of montero, but they sharpened the blade

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Was replying to nardonJuve who said Italian players would be too physical, when I seen him several libertadores games (a competition thats fairly insane in several ways), especially vs Uruguyuans, who were ludicrously relentless with the sole dirty task of bullying him out of games, took the beating most of the time and did his thing. Generally has not had any real injuries in his career so far, despite being manhandled as fuck most of his career so far, can hack it physically for sure, which NardonJuve was questionning. For some reason there is this misconception that South american footie are full of sissies that stand around and let attackers do their dance and applaude, while you are bound to find one ze craziest and dirty players over there, and organised wall defences too (find too many of these games boring cuz of that, several defence oriented games, Brazilian league is televised in Sweden this year, most teams aint ze joga bonito notion rest of ze world has). Will initially be obvious adjustment issues to going to Europe playing vs ze biggiest and best (CL etc), but will mainly be for playing in a higher level (he would rape Serie A for sure), not because its too physical for him.

Now, I repeat dont reply to me, because there is no possible way to genuinly have any discussion with you, since you are just hellbent on talking of your biased ass and base everything on silly stereotypes and stubborn pet peeves of yours.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Do you guys seriously believe that someone like Neymar can't make it in serie A !!

A player like Hernanes is "a star" in Italy and he wasn't even half the player that Neymar is at a very young age, what makes you think that he won't make it here ?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Do you guys seriously believe that someone like Neymar can't make it in serie A !!

A player like Hernanes is "a star" in Italy and he wasn't even half the player that Neymar is at a very young age, what makes you think that he won't make it here ?
Neymar isnt used to play against defences able to controll space well, double mark, and make the initial faul when he controlls the ball.

However, if he would come to italy(he wont) and survives it, he would become better then he could in any other league

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Neymar isnt used to play against defences able to controll space well, double mark, and make the initial faul when he controlls the ball.

However, if he would come to italy(he wont) and survives it, he would become better then he could in any other league
Every player has to start from somewhere. I remember watching Modric with his NT few years back and the guy really looked impressive yet people were saying he won't make it in the physical premier league which I thought at the time that it's such a stupid argument !

If a player has a clear talent and scores that many goals in such a young age IMO he can make it in any league. Of course he should be mentally prepared too.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008

He would party too much, wouldn't defend enough etc. :blah:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Was replying to nardonJuve who said Italian players would be too physical, when I seen him several libertadores games (a competition thats fairly insane in several ways), especially vs Uruguyuans, who were ludicrously relentless with the sole dirty task of bullying him out of games, took the beating most of the time and did his thing. Generally has not had any real injuries in his career so far, despite being manhandled as fuck most of his career so far, can hack it physically for sure, which NardonJuve was questionning. For some reason there is this misconception that South american footie are full of sissies that stand around and let attackers do their dance and applaude, while you are bound to find one ze craziest and dirty players over there, and organised wall defences too (find too many of these games boring cuz of that, several defence oriented games, Brazilian league is televised in Sweden this year, most teams aint ze joga bonito notion rest of ze world has). Will initially be obvious adjustment issues to going to Europe playing vs ze biggiest and best (CL etc), but will mainly be for playing in a higher level (he would rape Serie A for sure), not because its too physical for him.

Now, I repeat dont reply to me, because there is no possible way to genuinly have any discussion with you, since you are just hellbent on talking of your biased ass and base everything on silly stereotypes and stubborn pet peeves of yours.
Say "ze" again". Say "ze" again! I double dare you motherfucker, say ze one more goddamn time!

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Yes, not our investor. Neymar will cost an incredible amount of money when he moves.

We could have Chuck Norris and Optimus Prime as transfer directors and Neymar still isn't coming here...we can't afford him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)