Next coach (36 Viewers)

Who do you want to see as our new coach?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
I can somehow understand ppl wanting Pep and Klopp, but Sarri? Ffs :rofl:
I would still take Sarri over Allegri to be honest, even of he had a mediocre year in Chelsea.
We have been shot under Allegri for two years now and I dont see it getting any better.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
I would still take Sarri over Allegri to be honest, even of he had a mediocre year in Chelsea.
We have been shot under Allegri for two years now and I dont see it getting any better.
Agreed, he is what we need in Turin. His background is solid enough to match us and the club can spend a few million to buy some farmlands around Turin and give him a dozen tractors so he can grow soybean. He will be a success because the peasant farmer DNA is strong in him.

Jun 6, 2015
I'm not going to get into arguments over who is the better manager. It's completely fine to prefer Pep and it's completely fine to prefer Max, one of our greatest ever coaches.

Looking at the resources available to them during their time at their current jobs there's quite a difference. Their ideas on football are also very different.

Max: 232.73m / 5 = 46.546m
Pep: 435.29m / 3 = 145.097m

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Sarri is a loser. He will never win anything, bookmark this post. With Napoli he failed in every single cup competition, humiliated by other small teams. And this loser will even fail to win Seria A with Juve.

Allegri's football might not be the most entertaining but he is winning, and that is what this club is all about. CL will come sooner or later, give him the players he wants and see what he does. He have earned that trust.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Either we get a non italian coach being 1)Guardiola 2)Klopp 3)Ten Hag or go with Conte if we need to and there is no better option.
But Allegri has to go. 5 years way too much he stinking like gone bad fish. Well started to stink after 3 days (2017 post Cardfiff) but we didn't change manager cause there weren't realistic options

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
And should Max have 2 CL wins right now, no one could say he didn't deserve it. Pogba was rugby tackled in the box by Alves in 2015 while it was 1-1, should have been a penalty, and then Alves fouled him again to win the ball that started the counter for Barca's second goal. In 2017, Mandzukic and Pjanic both picked up knocks in the first half when it was 1-1 and we were playing toe-to-toe with Madrid, second half we collapsed with two of our best players that year injured and no good subs on the bench.

See... two can play at this game.

Lippi's team lost 3 CL finals. You can make excuses, but his team still lost them. Two of them two clearly inferior teams.

Just like Allegri's team has lost 2 CL finals, excuses can be made, but his team still lost them. Even though he lost them to teams with better players both times.

Trapattoni only lost 1, and there are excuses to be made for his loss too... but his team still lost it. And to a clearly inferior team.

Maybe we can just say Juventus have had rotten luck in CL, and at the same time have not helped ourselves in the finals there, both players and coaches shooting themselves in the foot at various times.

- - - Updated - - -

Of course they are. I'm not on the "Hate-Pep" bandwagon. I don't like his personality, but he's still a top coach.

But you've been asking for Max to be fired for a while now. Do you think Pep should be fired from City too? 3 years without getting past QFs while spending more than anyone in football.
This is not how it works..
In 97 and 98 we were by far the best team in Europe yet we didnt win
In 03 there is no point to deny we would have killed them with Nedved in our team..

As for Allegri - We gave a nice fight but Barcelona of 15 were definitely the best in the world that year
17 - I think you know Real were the better team and if you dont just look at the score..
The only thing unlucky we got in the last decade was the tie with Bayern when we lost on ET as Morata`s goal would have made it 3-0 but then again no one say we wouldnt have been eliminated in the next round or even in another final so its too far from winning to even comment on it.

Allegri was only close one time in 15 but lost to a better team..

Jun 6, 2015
The only thing that stinks around Juve are the spoiled fans that whine non-stop about something.

If you only care about CL and rate the whole season based on that competition you're going to be disappointed most seasons no matter who our coach is.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Sheesh. I guess you need to win the CL more than twice to be considered having a decent record in the CL?

- - - Updated - - -

And I guess Max has a good CL record despite never winning it?

- - - Updated - - -

@zizinho
@Bianconero_Aus
@Dru

Am I reading this correctly? One post in 5 years? :D
Guardiola was great with Barcelona yet I consider all his other stints as failures even if its not really a failure..
City won the EPL - Seriously you need to really suck not to win it as Man Utd are no longer a competition while Liverpool only emerged as great in the league this year
City didnt go pass Tottenham which is a humiliation IMO
His Bayern stint was horrible - Bayern`s downfall started with Guardiola IMO.

This being said - I dont like his style but I would be happy to see him guiding us as he is known for a passing game and ours completely suck so major changes would be needed and this is exactly what we need IMO.
I have decided Guardiola it is but I wouldnt cry over Klopp or Hag as well..

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
This is not how it works..
In 97 and 98 we were by far the best team in Europe yet we didnt win
In 03 there is no point to deny we would have killed them with Nedved in our team..

As for Allegri - We gave a nice fight but Barcelona of 15 were definitely the best in the world that year
17 - I think you know Real were the better team and if you dont just look at the score..
The only thing unlucky we got in the last decade was the tie with Bayern when we lost on ET as Morata`s goal would have made it 3-0 but then again no one say we wouldnt have been eliminated in the next round or even in another final so its too far from winning to even comment on it.

Allegri was only close one time in 15 but lost to a better team..
Please. If anything that makes it worse for Lippi. He managed to lose 3 times while being the heavy favourite :lol:

This anti-allegri nonsense is such a joke. Y'all are grasping at straws. It takes luck for anyone to win CL as shown by Lippi and Trapattoni managing to underperform and lose against inferior teams in finals.

So if you are giving Lippi a pass for just plain bad luck, Allegri certainly gets one too, especially against considering he was unlucky a clear rugby tackle on Pogba in the box while 1-1 wasn't awarded as a penalty when it pretty clearly was one (certainly if Benatia-Vazquez was last year :lol: ).

My point is that we've been unlucky in CL under every manager. Other teams have managed to knock off superior sides with some fortunate finishing, bounces breaking their way, etc. We haven't had such luck under Allegri, Lippi, or Trapattoni. So quite acting like a twat about Allegri's CL record. It's damn good over the past 5 years. Only Zidane eclipses it.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
The only thing that stinks around Juve are the spoiled fans that whine non-stop about something.

If you only care about CL and rate the whole season based on that competition you're going to be disappointed most seasons no matter who our coach is.
Most big teams don't win the CL, people don't realize how hard it is to win one. You can have a great team, a great coach and this is not enough, you need luck as well. This is not a problem only Juve has to deal with

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Sarri is a loser. He will never win anything, bookmark this post. With Napoli he failed in every single cup competition, humiliated by other small teams. And this loser will even fail to win Seria A with Juve.

Allegri's football might not be the most entertaining but he is winning, and that is what this club is all about. CL will come sooner or later, give him the players he wants and see what he does. He have earned that trust.
I agree but not because he is winning the league, I dont think anyone here doubted his ability of winning the league with this team even when he first came in. I think the problem with Allegri is his inability to have clear ideas and relying on individuals rather than building a style/system. His coaching is based on reaction, we react rather than act.. sitting back waiting for the moment type of coach where as pep take the initiative because they have their own style win or lose. So the problem is not even winning the CL, we need to develop a team that wins and loses by taking the game to the opponent (and specially now with CR we need to be the aggressor) and with his cautious measures this is not happening. Had we taken our game to them Ajax would be out in the first leg, we had the ability but not the guts.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I'm not going to get into arguments over who is the better manager. It's completely fine to prefer Pep and it's completely fine to prefer Max, one of our greatest ever coaches.

Looking at the resources available to them during their time at their current jobs there's quite a difference. Their ideas on football are also very different.

Max: 232.73m / 5 = 46.546m
Pep: 435.29m / 3 = 145.097m
:agree:

Not sure why people here can't acknowledge a manager who has brought as much success to this club as Allegri has is a damn good manager, and have to insult him as a pussy or coward or other such rubbish.

Both Pep and Allegri are top managers. Obviously it's fine to prefer one over the other, but this doesn't mean you have to trash the the other as a mediocre bum in doing so.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Most big teams don't win the CL, people don't realize how hard it is to win one. You can have a great team, a great coach and this is not enough, you need luck as well. This is not a problem only Juve has to deal with
Yes we do, we have been realizing how hard it is to win for two decades and the problem is not winning the CL its what we do with the players we have and its nearly not enough to get creamed by ajax at home by making the wrong decisions. Let us lose to ajax and a hundred more finals but on the way to it lets give it our all and then nobody has the right to complain. As a matter of fact I think Max is better suited for us than Pep that little cunt but Max needs to step up this year or go, simple as that.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I agree but not because he is winning the league, I dont think anyone here doubted his ability of winning the league with this team even when he first came in. I think the problem with Allegri is his inability to have clear ideas and relying on individuals rather than building a style/system. His coaching is based on reaction, we react rather than act.. sitting back waiting for the moment type of coach where as pep take the initiative because they have their own style win or lose. So the problem is not even winning the CL, we need to develop a team that wins and loses by taking the game to the opponent (and specially now with CR we need to be the aggressor) and with his cautious measures this is not happening. Had we taken our game to them Ajax would be out in the first leg, we had the ability but not the guts.
We took the game to our opponents both in 14-15 and in 16-17... all through the CL knockouts, we were on the front foot, until the final against better teams.

He just hasn't gotten his formula right the last two years. And still, even with failing to get it right, he managed to have us fighting to the last second last year against Madrid. This year is obviously disappointing, but right now

- - - Updated - - -

Yes we do, we have been realizing how hard it is to win for two decades and the problem is not winning the CL its what we do with the players we have and its nearly not enough to get creamed by ajax at home by making the wrong decisions. Let us lose to ajax and a hundred more finals but on the way to it lets give it our all and then nobody has the right to complain. As a matter of fact I think Max is better suited for us than Pep that little cunt but Max needs to step up this year or go, simple as that.
This was the very first season we lost to an Ajax level team in CL. Let's not act like we've made a habit of losing to smaller sides in CL under Allegri. This was a first.

But I do agree with this 100%. This coming season is make or break if he stays.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Guardiola was great with Barcelona yet I consider all his other stints as failures even if its not really a failure..
City won the EPL - Seriously you need to really suck not to win it as Man Utd are no longer a competition while Liverpool only emerged as great in the league this year
City didnt go pass Tottenham which is a humiliation IMO
His Bayern stint was horrible - Bayern`s downfall started with Guardiola IMO.

This being said - I dont like his style but I would be happy to see him guiding us as he is known for a passing game and ours completely suck so major changes would be needed and this is exactly what we need IMO.
I have decided Guardiola it is but I wouldnt cry over Klopp or Hag as well..
Pep has his flaws, but I don't agree with that. 3 BL titles won in a row and 2 doubles, each of his 3 years in the CL SF as well. The downfall started because everything is a cycles, but one can argue if he was the right fit for Bayern. Wouldn't call his time here a downfall at all.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011

The only thing that stinks about Juve are retarded fans who care too much about other people's opinion.

Jun 6, 2015
:agree:

Not sure why people here can't acknowledge a manager who has brought as much success to this club as Allegri has is a damn good manager, and have to insult him as a pussy or coward or other such rubbish.

Both Pep and Allegri are top managers. Obviously it's fine to prefer one over the other, but this doesn't mean you have to trash the the other as a mediocre bum in doing so.
It's because people love to look for someone to blame. Blaming Allegri for everything while giving him no credit is the easiest option. That way you fix all the problems by only changing him to someone else. It's creates an illusion of something "better".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)