Next coach (3 Viewers)

Who do you want to see as our new coach?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Bring the glorified babysitter

Started doubting Max for the very first time against Lazio some time ago, when we played a horrid game without chances, only to be saved by Dybala before the final whistle.

Blamed Cardiff on Beppe's squad composition and last year's 0-3 at home against Madrid partly on this and also Buffon, but after the return leg I understood that we simply lacked spirit, courage and mental grandeur in the home game. Then my criticism of Max grew but I still stood behind him

This season his Barazgli subs that cost us twice. The Cancelo and Dybala ignores, our simple lack of initiative in games, lack of subs, our sitting back appears more extreme than ever.

I'm no longer supporting Max. Not into super offensive football or attractive football even, I'm Juventus fan ffs. The difference is that when we sit back, we begin conceding lots and lots of chances which defeats the purpose of sitting back. If you are gonna concede chances, you might as well have an open game. Also, as stated above IMO Max lost his ability to start his best 11 players in the best possible formation.

Last edited:

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Deschamps or zidane for simple reason they will not clash with our identity and take it for next level.

others may change the game and then we discover it is not ours and you get an epic fail.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
:agree:

4 straight domestic doubles, on pace for a 5th straight Scudetto while undefeated in the league, 2 CL final appearances, and with the home return leg next week...

And we have a redcafe style “next coach” thread.

Change name of forum to Tuzcafe
You don't fool anyone, I know your mind has changed about him as well ;)

Yes, achievements, Lichtsteiner also won all of this and yet everybody appreciated his departure. Players age and coaches wear off, say thank you and move on. Last year against Tottenham luck already started to play a bigger role in our games should it should have.

Yes, tie next week. But everybody knows Max will leave regardless of our CL success, so the thread is appropriate in any case.

Drop that 'holier than thou' attitude while you secretly share the same thoughts and concerns.

Finally and most importantly: not discussing something on a forum because it's 'disrespectful' to somebody who is never gonna read it is retaded

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
You don't fool anyone, I know your mind has changed about him as well ;)

Yes, achievements, Lichtsteiner also won all of this and yet everybody appreciated his departure. Players age and coaches wear off, say thank you and move on. Last year against Tottenham luck already started to play a bigger role in our games should it should have.

Yes, tie next week. But everybody knows Max will leave regardless of our CL success, so the thread is appropriate in any case.

Drop that 'holier than thou' attitude while you secretly share the same thoughts and concerns.

Finally and most importantly: not discussing something on a forum because it's 'disrespectful' to somebody who is never gonna read it is retaded
:tup:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
:agree:

4 straight domestic doubles, on pace for a 5th straight Scudetto while undefeated in the league, 2 CL final appearances, and with the home return leg next week...

And we have a redcafe style “next coach” thread.

Change name of forum to Tuzcafe
Worst is they accuse him if giving up in CL while they themselves gave up, i even think they secretly want us to go out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)