Next coach (7 Viewers)

Who do you want to see as our new coach?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Pep has his flaws, but I don't agree with that. 3 BL titles won in a row and 2 doubles, each of his 3 years in the CL SF as well. The downfall started because everything is a cycles, but one can argue if he was the right fit for Bayern. Wouldn't call his time here a downfall at all.
same results as Allegri.
The difference is Bayern won CL in 2013 so it's realtively young.
We, unlike you folks, last time we won was 1996 pre-euro. Over 20years so we need a coach to win again something in Europe as domestically the Serie A is like Bundes if not weaker and it's not really an achievment to win it again and again.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
same results as Allegri.
The difference is Bayern won CL in 2013 so it's realtively young.
We, unlike you folks, last time we won was 1996 pre-euro. Over 20years so we need a coach to win again someonthing in Europe as domestically Serie A is like Bundes if not weaker and it's not really an achievment to win it again and again.
You have a point. Of course it was a massive disappointment we didn't reach at least one final in Peps tenure here, but overall I think he did quite good.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I'm not going to get into arguments over who is the better manager. It's completely fine to prefer Pep and it's completely fine to prefer Max, one of our greatest ever coaches.

Looking at the resources available to them during their time at their current jobs there's quite a difference. Their ideas on football are also very different.

Max: 232.73m / 5 = 46.546m
Pep: 435.29m / 3 = 145.097m
Give Allegri’s 1 billion and he’d still buy you 5 Khediras and 5 Matuidis.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Allegri will not be our coach only if he doesnt want to continue. No sane owner would fire him after 5 leauge titles. I dont like his style of football or his tactics but titles speak for himself. About CHL obsession. No coach or player can guarantee you CHL. Out of 32 teams only one team wins it. And luck plays huge role and Juve doesnt seem to catch a break. We lost two finals against superior teams. Barca with MSN was madness while in Cardiff everything went to shit to quickly and no one could do anything about it.

Jul 13, 2010
Apparently Moise Kean is just a lazy and technically unskilled black Mandzukic who does not run... :boh:
Yeah he does look heavy when running. Almost dragging himself lol.

Anyway allegri does, in my opinion, misuse matuidi and gives him too many responsibilities, he is technically unskilled and is a waste of possession when running forward. Berna did much better in that role obvi. I do hope that Ramsey can fit in this role and allegri will use him wisely

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
You guys don’t need a new manager.

You need some billionaire(s) from Qatar to buy one or both of the Milan clubs to give you real competition in Serie A. That’ll push Juve onwards and upwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)