Next coach (4 Viewers)

Who do you want to see as our new coach?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
RadioRadio: at the end of City - Tottenham, Agnelli personally called #Guardiola , he is Juve's dream. Pep is seriously considering the offer. The source is the manager of a large Spanish company.

- - - Updated - - -

Mario Mattioli at RadioRadio: many Juve players are at a crossroads, the team's morale is at an all-time low, it is necessary to give a boost. Guardiola would give a radical change to the team. For me there is an important possibility that the negotiation goes on.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
RadioRadio: at the end of City - Tottenham, Agnelli personally called #Guardiola , he is Juve's dream. Pep is seriously considering the offer. The source is the manager of a large Spanish company.

- - - Updated - - -

Mario Mattioli at RadioRadio: many Juve players are at a crossroads, the team's morale is at an all-time low, it is necessary to give a boost. Guardiola would give a radical change to the team. For me there is an important possibility that the negotiation goes on.

Haha, no.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I think the story is already over Allegri will remain for at least one more season and then if he fails to deliver we might take another coach

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Cuz CR7 have ten more years on him... great idea

- - - Updated - - -

I said that again, expecting a different result doing the same thing is idiotic

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017

- - - Updated - - -

If this is true then AA is my hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)