Next coach (10 Viewers)

Who do you want to see as our new coach?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
True..the state of eerie A is hurting us more than anything.

Can't sack a manager after winning 5 scudetti depends on what the priorities are for the club. The CL was a priority and being knocked out by Ajax early on after the group stage is not good enough.

Reality is allegri plays a style that will always win the scudetto. But his performances and decisions in important CL games have always been questionable.

Lippi won a lot back in the 90s when serie A was the best league and several teams had amazing talent. He won the CL, Lost two other finals and eventually moved on on his own regard. He knew when it was time to move on.

It is Allegris time to move on now. Thanks for a great 5 years...try your luck in another league now.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
True..the state of eerie A is hurting us more than anything.

Can't sack a manager after winning 5 scudetti depends on what the priorities are for the club. The CL was a priority and being knocked out by Ajax early on after the group stage is not good enough.

Reality is allegri plays a style that will always win the scudetto. But his performances and decisions in important CL games have always been questionable.

Lippi won a lot back in the 90s when serie A was the best league and several teams had amazing talent. He won the CL, Lost two other finals and eventually moved on on his own regard. He knew when it was time to move on.

It is Allegris time to move on now. Thanks for a great 5 years...try your luck in another league now.

Remind me where his nickname euromaxx comes from peasant ?

Apr 10, 2014
Personally I wouldn't hesitate a second getting Lippi here..He has all the experience winning big titles which is so important in CL...I don't know how much the game has evolved in the last 10 years or so but to me his tactics going forward looks much better compared to Allegris..I think he might also be a better mental coach to our star players referring to his experience..And yeah hes been unemployed since Jan..

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Personally I wouldn't hesitate a second getting Lippi here..He has all the experience winning big titles which is so important in CL...I don't know how much the game has evolved in the last 10 years or so but to me his tactics going forward looks much better compared to Allegris..I think he might also be a better mental coach to our star players referring to his experience..
I love Lippi, but just No! That ship sailed a long time ago. He's been coaching irrelevant teams in far flung parts of the world, and he's taken a directorial role now. He's definitely not the right profile, moving forward.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I disliked a few posts of his, he cried and went to admin and got me banned.. He really cares about that repbar
FYI negative reps don't influence the rep bar, imbecile. Also if you go and give like 300 dislikes distributed between 2-3 posters you are the one caring about reps, not us

Edit: Im not going to respond to your posts, will only report them. :)
5 minutes later :lol3:

imbecile.PNG

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
FYI negative reps don't influence the rep bar, imbecile. Also if you go and give like 300 dislikes distributed between 2-3 posters you are the one caring about reps, not us

5 minutes later :lol3:

imbecile.PNG
:rofl: it does, take a look at your buddies repbar, Nedved96, I gave him more than 1700 dislikes, while you got a few hundreds and went to admin like a little child, now cry me a river, kid.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Guardiola isnt realistic option at all. This management would need to give him guarantees and buy players he wants. It would mean less opportunity deals, like signing decent/good players and expect him to work it out. We have seen too many of those lately, from Khedira, Matuidi, Can, Ramsey, etc and it's been the way we operate. Despite not rating Guardiola as high and since he left Barca he had less success than Allegri in CL, Id be tempted to see what he could do with Juve under his terms, if Allegri quits but I cant see this deal happening at all. The rest of those names up there arent worth discussing. imo

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Allegri has to stay and we need to realise we are ridiculously spoiled peasant fools.

Any poster here will for any coach we'd hire immediately go like

"omg i got a small disfunctional penis"
and
"omg we need to buy these 3 absolutely batshit impossible players,because the new coach needs these for his system"

When Allegri was hired, even before the unprecedented great results domestically and continentally, most posters, peasants and better people, said "omg we need the trequartista for allegri"

We are spoiled peasant fools. Allegri never got any player he wanted. He saw his strong ass midfield gradually beeing sold of and replaced by weaker minded men. He never got a specific player he wanted. No, allegri for his entire juve career, got a bunch of talent and had to mold it into a team.

The truth is, Allegri really, seriously, needs a strong midfield. We dont have that. We get ran over cause we either have impotent passers, runners who cant pass for shit and workers who cant pass for shit.

Lets stop beeing the most filthy of peasants and embrace allegri. However, knock on the management instead and ask: hey, are we going to get Allegri the midfielders that are crucial to him making 84 formations , or did we get Ronaldo so he'd end his career with less ballon d'ors and CL's then messi ?

Its time for the management to understand that Allegri's versatility has its limits. He needs strong ass midfielders who can actually fucking pass.

Watch the ajax game, watch last years tottenham game. Watch each game in which we got pressed back.

Then look at just how many fucking short passes we fucked up instead of combining our way out, or driving the ball forward without losing it.

Oh shit man. That happened every fucking time.

Jep. And a new coach without new players, is only gonna do worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)