Next coach (8 Viewers)

Who do you want to see as our new coach?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
This guy has unlimited money and still gets demolished in the Champions League regularly, is he really what we need? Did well this year though.
I think Agnelli's main objective is not to win CL immediately. He wants to grow the commercial brand, so that we're not dependent on CL income every year. Playing watchable football is a step towards that direction.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
PSG reps will be here for Max and Pjanic.
last summer chelsea reps came for rugani and higuain.

i really hope we won't sell pjanic. i have a vidal/pogba vibe about it: we won't replace him properly. according to rumors, our only potential big midfield signing is ndombélé, who is a completely different type of player.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
last summer chelsea reps came for rugani and higuain.

i really hope we won't sell pjanic. i have a vidal/pogba vibe about it: we won't replace him properly. according to rumors, our only potential big midfield signing is ndombélé, who is a completely different type of player.
He is not getting sold, and if it happens, he will be replaced by another wc player. Ronaldo is here now.. And have you even watched Ndombele play? YouTube does not count.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
What? I’m not a Poop-hater, dude. That’s the Germans and Dusan.

He’s a good coach. If we move on from Allegri, I wouldn’t mind him if we have the transfer budget to remake the team how he wants.
the club has ~400m debt (newly issued ~200m bond included), didn't manage to get into the cl semifinal to break even, and has no room to spend big because of the ffp. either we sell some valuable assets or we won't have the kind of budget pep prefers/requires.

- - - Updated - - -

...And have you even watched Ndombele play? YouTube does not count.
i watch lyon matches regularly, yes. and don't tell me that he's a pjanic kind of player, because i know exactly their style couldn't be more different.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
the club has ~400m debt (newly issued ~200m bond included), didn't manage to get into the cl semifinal to break even, and has no room to spend big because of the ffp. either we sell some valuable assets or we won't have the kind of budget pep prefers/requires.

- - - Updated - - -

i watch lyon matches regularly, yes. and don't tell me that he's a pjanic kind of player, because i know exactly their style couldn't be more different.
So we need to reach champions League semi final to break even and people here want us pep who will drive us to bankruptcy with his transfer demand and tiki taka football

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016

- - - Updated - - -

I asked cuz I have not watched him.. I am not a pretender like the others.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012

- - - Updated - - -

Should we? Is there a source for this?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
if pep would bench chiellini then it's better not to call him at all.

from our current squad, szczesny, chiellini, pjanic and ronaldo should absolutely be starters. you can have a debate on the others, but these are all class players.
Pepto wouldn't know what to do with a defense.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Pepto wouldn't know what to do with a defense.
funny thing is that on away games, he tends to be too defensive and play it safe. and because of that probably, his away record in cl knockouts is so fucking terrible.

anyway, that's a pointless discussion. i still think allegri would - and should - stay for an other season, and be given the opportunity to work with a proper midfield + defense once again. keep pjanic, get ndombélé + a beast of a cb to complete chiello, maybe a good rb to free up cancelo to play closer to the opposition goal. with vidal, marchisio and top form bbc, we barely conceded a shot on target en route to the cl final, so allegri can make a team properly tick. just give him the right players.

Soloist

Feb 2, 2019

I'll post the link in case someone who knows italian wants to see, Momblano said few minutes ago that Guardiola said yes to Juve, they have an agreement now it's all about Pep and CIty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)