NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (49 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Hello everyone, Hustini here.

Well, I've been around this forum for about 7 years and 5 months and never introduced myself to you the right way. For about 7 years of my membership I was known as "Hustini", where numerous nicknames and terms have thus spawned, some with negative connotations unfortunately. Not sure when I started supporting Juventus...I imagine sometime between now and when I first heard they even existed to give an accurate guess, or educated guess I should say.

A little about myself. Well, I have gay tendencies but ladies rest assured I prefer to go fishing as often as I can rather than a BBQ in the backyard if you know what I mean. I even have my own smiley emoticon, which I don't agree with but I can thank @Mark for that. I find it offensive, but I admire it's none stop running, which sorta fits my persona. (The hamster that is, nothing gay there).

I have the utmost admiration and support for the moderation team, great group of guys and girl. Secretly, I've had a menage a trois crush on Kate, Katie and Christina...I've actually considered moving to Canada as a result.

If I could be anyone on this forum who would it be? Buerke, without a doubt. He is an internet genius.

I like walks on the beach, not too long though as sand hurts the bottom of my feet if I walk too much on wet sand. I enjoy reading conservative literature and plaguing threads as often as I can. I am a mainstay much to many here's liking. I have a small dog, as some of you know. Please do not talk shit about my dog, I can't stress that enough.

I have a fetish with Dzeko, this we all know. Every one here knows he would score so many goals, even if they don't want to admit it.

If anyone has any questions about me, please don't hesitate to ask me or Klin. Klin and I have a unique relationship, we have never met and we don't need to. We are in love and have a very spontaneous bond.

That is all.
Didn't you already do this when I suggested you should?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009

Well, I've been around this forum for about 7 years and 5 months and never introduced myself to you the right way. For about 7 years of my membership I was known as "Hustini", where numerous nicknames and terms have thus spawned, some with negative connotations unfortunately. Not sure when I started supporting Juventus...I imagine sometime between now and when I first heard they even existed to give an accurate guess, or educated guess I should say.

A little about myself. Well, I have gay tendencies but ladies rest assured I prefer to go fishing as often as I can rather than a BBQ in the backyard if you know what I mean. I even have my own smiley emoticon, which I don't agree with but I can thank @Mark for that. I find it offensive, but I admire it's none stop running, which sorta fits my persona. (The hamster that is, nothing gay there).

I have the utmost admiration and support for the moderation team, great group of guys and girl. Secretly, I've had a menage a trois crush on Kate, Katie and Christina...I've actually considered moving to Canada as a result.

If I could be anyone on this forum who would it be? Buerke, without a doubt. He is an internet genius.

I like walks on the beach, not too long though as sand hurts the bottom of my feet if I walk too much on wet sand. I enjoy reading conservative literature and plaguing threads as often as I can. I am a mainstay much to many here's liking. I have a small dog, as some of you know. Please do not talk shit about my dog, I can't stress that enough.

I have a fetish with Dzeko, this we all know. Every one here knows he would score so many goals, even if they don't want to admit it.

If anyone has any questions about me, please don't hesitate to ask me or Klin. Klin and I have a unique relationship, we have never met and we don't need to. We are in love and have a very spontaneous bond.

That is all.
You sound like a proper dick

What are your rates?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
In real life.
Yep, for fun now but played for almost 20 years.

- - - Updated - - -

That reminds me, it's time to start gathering pictures for this year's "Sexy-tuz, Merry Christmas" Calendar.
Yes, we need to do this.
So, fuck your dog and fuck dzeko.

Welcome to the forums!
Mer.
:heart:

Cameron and his small dog. :tuttosport:
:weee:
Dzeko > Amauri >= Matri =< Iaquinta
:tup:
You sound like a proper dick

What are your rates?
You can't afford me.

Oct 5, 2012
So I quickly read through this thread and the forums and I must admit you lot are a scary bunch:0 But hey ho, in for a pound and all that:

Here goes nothing! A short introduction from me, I am female as you might be able to deduct from my profile picture. I have been a Juventina since birth (28yrs!) but my 1st shirt was at age 3, so was my first memory. I actually lived in Torino for the 1st 2 years of my life, grew up in Netherlands and studied in England (army kid) and now I travel the world for work. I am a heavy metal fan but like 'music' in general. Those are my 3 passions in life: Football, music and travel. I love books and movies too but this is starting to sound far too much like a personal ad rather than an intro so I will stop there. Feel free to ask me anything and please be gentle:)

PS: The reason that prompted me to join is because I want to connect more with like minded Juventini and today's trial with Conte's ban reduction was the proverbial straw. I have a lot of Gooner and Ajax friends but have lost contact with most of the Juventini of my youth. Nothing better than to discuss your love in life with another as equally affected as you. I hope you guys can help me in this quest. Thanks.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
So I quickly read through this thread and the forums and I must admit you lot are a scary bunch:0 But hey ho, in for a pound and all that:

Here goes nothing! A short introduction from me, I am female as you might be able to deduct from my profile picture. I have been a Juventina since birth (28yrs!) but my 1st shirt was at age 3, so was my first memory. I actually lived in Torino for the 1st 2 years of my life, grew up in Netherlands and studied in England (army kid) and now I travel the world for work. I am a heavy metal fan but like 'music' in general. Those are my 3 passions in life: Football, music and travel. I love books and movies too but this is starting to sound far too much like a personal ad rather than an intro so I will stop there. Feel free to ask me anything and please be gentle:)

PS: The reason that prompted me to join is because I want to connect more with like minded Juventini and today's trial with Conte's ban reduction was the proverbial straw. I have a lot of Gooner and Ajax friends but have lost contact with most of the Juventini of my youth. Nothing better than to discuss your love in life with another as equally affected as you. I hope you guys can help me in this quest. Thanks.
Welcome, milady!

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009

You grew up in the Netherlands you say? Have you had any weird blonde female friends?

You'll probably read more about gay adoption, shaving knives, 60 year old hotties and Russia than Juventus news here, but you'll end up loving it of you give it enough chance. Obviously not the Russia part.

Oh, and a friendly advice. Stay away from the weirdo named Janna. He's a male member here impersonating an infamous Dutch actress.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

Welcome.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

:shifty:

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007

That is all.
-rep

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

:D

Hello!

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

Yea buddy!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)