NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (8 Viewers)

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
I have been around for this forum for some months now, but I guess I've never really introduced myself. Now is the time. :)

When I was around 6 years old (which is 13 years ago) I had been playing football for a year or so. I was just starting to know the game, but I didn't really know any teams or players. However, I wanted a football jersey, so that became a huge birthday wish of mine. My aunt and uncle was on holiday in Italy and decided to get me a football jersey, but since they didn't know anything about football either, they went into a shop and asked the question: "I'm going to give my nephew a football jersey, who is the best player?". As you might be able to figure out, the salesman answered "Del Piero", and that's how I got my first football jersey ever - an Azzurri shirt with Del Piero's name on the back. Quickly, Del Piero became my favorite player even though I didn't really know anything about him at that time. However, I found out that he played in Juventus and for that reason Juventus became my favorite club. My interest for Juventus started to grow, but until the 04/05 I still didn't know a lot about Juventus since I didn't have the channels to watch Juventus at that time. I still hadn't for the 04/05 season, but that was when I started to know about streaming. I pretty much falled in love with Juventus during the 04/05 and 05/06 seasons (even though Capello's football wasn't especially entertaining). I loved the players (especially Del Piero, Nedved and Zlatan :( ) and I still have the poster of the squad from the 05/06 on my wall to this date. :)

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
I have been around for this forum for some months now, but I guess I've never really introduced myself. Now is the time. :)

When I was around 6 years old (which is 13 years ago) I had been playing football for a year or so. I was just starting to know the game, but I didn't really know any teams or players. However, I wanted a football jersey, so that became a huge birthday wish of mine. My aunt and uncle was on holiday in Italy and decided to get me a football jersey, but since they didn't know anything about football either, they went into a shop and asked the question: "I'm going to give my nephew a football jersey, who is the best player?". As you might be able to figure out, the salesman answered "Del Piero", and that's how I got my first football jersey ever - an Azzurri shirt with Del Piero's name on the back. Quickly, Del Piero became my favorite player even though I didn't really know anything about him at that time. However, I found out that he played in Juventus and for that reason Juventus became my favorite club. My interest for Juventus started to grow, but until the 04/05 I still didn't know a lot about Juventus since I didn't have the channels to watch Juventus at that time. I still hadn't for the 04/05 season, but that was when I started to know about streaming. I pretty much falled in love with Juventus during the 04/05 and 05/06 seasons (even though Capello's football wasn't especially entertaining). I loved the players (especially Del Piero, Nedved and Zlatan :( ) and I still have the poster of the squad from the 05/06 on my wall to this date. :)
Nice one buddy :)

OP
swag

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3,289
    Like hot photos of any good-looking women you might know -- if you aren't already one yourself.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Hello everyone, Hustini here.

Well, I've been around this forum for about 7 years and 5 months and never introduced myself to you the right way. For about 7 years of my membership I was known as "Hustini", where numerous nicknames and terms have thus spawned, some with negative connotations unfortunately. Not sure when I started supporting Juventus...I imagine sometime between now and when I first heard they even existed to give an accurate guess, or educated guess I should say.

A little about myself. Well, I have gay tendencies but ladies rest assured I prefer to go fishing as often as I can rather than a BBQ in the backyard if you know what I mean. I even have my own smiley emoticon, which I don't agree with but I can thank @Mark for that. I find it offensive, but I admire it's none stop running, which sorta fits my persona. (The hamster that is, nothing gay there).

I have the utmost admiration and support for the moderation team, great group of guys and girl. Secretly, I've had a menage a trois crush on Kate, Katie and Christina...I've actually considered moving to Canada as a result.

If I could be anyone on this forum who would it be? Buerke, without a doubt. He is an internet genius.

I like walks on the beach, not too long though as sand hurts the bottom of my feet if I walk too much on wet sand. I enjoy reading conservative literature and plaguing threads as often as I can. I am a mainstay much to many here's liking. I have a small dog, as some of you know. Please do not talk shit about my dog, I can't stress that enough.

I have a fetish with Dzeko, this we all know. Every one here knows he would score so many goals, even if they don't want to admit it.

If anyone has any questions about me, please don't hesitate to ask me or Klin. Klin and I have a unique relationship, we have never met and we don't need to. We are in love and have a very spontaneous bond.

That is all.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    Hello everyone, Hustini here.

Well, I've been around this forum for about 7 years and 5 months and never introduced myself to you the right way. For about 7 years of my membership I was known as "Hustini", where numerous nicknames and terms have thus spawned, some with negative connotations unfortunately. Not sure when I started supporting Juventus...I imagine sometime between now and when I first heard they even existed to give an accurate guess, or educated guess I should say.

A little about myself. Well, I have gay tendencies but ladies rest assured I prefer to go fishing as often as I can rather than a BBQ in the backyard if you know what I mean. I even have my own smiley emoticon, which I don't agree with but I can thank @Mark for that. I find it offensive, but I admire it's none stop running, which sorta fits my persona. (The hamster that is, nothing gay there).

I have the utmost admiration and support for the moderation team, great group of guys and girl. Secretly, I've had a menage a trois crush on Kate, Katie and Christina...I've actually considered moving to Canada as a result.

If I could be anyone on this forum who would it be? Buerke, without a doubt. He is an internet genius.

I like walks on the beach, not too long though as sand hurts the bottom of my feet if I walk too much on wet sand. I enjoy reading conservative literature and plaguing threads as often as I can. I am a mainstay much to many here's liking. I have a small dog, as some of you know. Please do not talk shit about my dog, I can't stress that enough.

I have a fetish with Dzeko, this we all know. Every one here knows he would score so many goals, even if they don't want to admit it.

If anyone has any questions about me, please don't hesitate to ask me or Klin. Klin and I have a unique relationship, we have never met and we don't need to. We are in love and have a very spontaneous bond.

That is all.
    So, fuck your dog and fuck dzeko.

Welcome to the forums!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)