NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (28 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
So I quickly read through this thread and the forums and I must admit you lot are a scary bunch:0 But hey ho, in for a pound and all that:

Here goes nothing! A short introduction from me, I am female as you might be able to deduct from my profile picture. I have been a Juventina since birth (28yrs!) but my 1st shirt was at age 3, so was my first memory. I actually lived in Torino for the 1st 2 years of my life, grew up in Netherlands and studied in England (army kid) and now I travel the world for work. I am a heavy metal fan but like 'music' in general. Those are my 3 passions in life: Football, music and travel. I love books and movies too but this is starting to sound far too much like a personal ad rather than an intro so I will stop there. Feel free to ask me anything and please be gentle:)

PS: The reason that prompted me to join is because I want to connect more with like minded Juventini and today's trial with Conte's ban reduction was the proverbial straw. I have a lot of Gooner and Ajax friends but have lost contact with most of the Juventini of my youth. Nothing better than to discuss your love in life with another as equally affected as you. I hope you guys can help me in this quest. Thanks.
pics or gtfo

Buy on AliExpress.com
Oct 5, 2012
Kate, Salvo, Marty, Gordon Hussein, Quetzalcoatl, Thank you and hello to you all:)

K. I did grow up in NL and I do have female blonde friends from NL. As to their weirdness; aren't we all a bit weird, deep down? I have a thing for older guys 40-60 which you'll soon find out anyway: Wenger, Conte, Liam Neeson and that is just this week. So the 60 year old hotties sound right up my street. As to the rest of your offering I am quite open minded so bring it! That includes Janna;)

X, why so shifty?

Spam and Huitzilopochtli Hi, guys. Thanks, I am very humbled, but I am no one's dibs or sloppy seconds. As fun and tempting as it sounds;)

Madvillain Hi, pics of what? My birth, my love for heavy metal music or proof I am female?

Thanks again for the welcomes/greetings, much appreciated!

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
K. I did grow up in NL and I do have female blonde friends from NL. As to their weirdness; aren't we all a bit weird, deep down? I have a thing for older guys 40-60 which you'll soon find out anyway: Wenger, Conte, Liam Neeson and that is just this week. So the 60 year old hotties sound right up my street. As to the rest of your offering I am quite open minded so bring it! That includes Janna;)
Well, when you put it that way, true.

@swag

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
So I quickly read through this thread and the forums and I must admit you lot are a scary bunch:0 But hey ho, in for a pound and all that:

Here goes nothing! A short introduction from me, I am female as you might be able to deduct from my profile picture. I have been a Juventina since birth (28yrs!) but my 1st shirt was at age 3, so was my first memory. I actually lived in Torino for the 1st 2 years of my life, grew up in Netherlands and studied in England (army kid) and now I travel the world for work. I am a heavy metal fan but like 'music' in general. Those are my 3 passions in life: Football, music and travel. I love books and movies too but this is starting to sound far too much like a personal ad rather than an intro so I will stop there. Feel free to ask me anything and please be gentle:)

PS: The reason that prompted me to join is because I want to connect more with like minded Juventini and today's trial with Conte's ban reduction was the proverbial straw. I have a lot of Gooner and Ajax friends but have lost contact with most of the Juventini of my youth. Nothing better than to discuss your love in life with another as equally affected as you. I hope you guys can help me in this quest. Thanks.
:lol:

Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010
Kate, Salvo, Marty, Gordon Hussein, Quetzalcoatl, Thank you and hello to you all:)

X, why so shifty?

Spam and Huitzilopochtli Hi, guys. Thanks, I am very humbled, but I am no one's dibs or sloppy seconds. As fun and tempting as it sounds;)

Madvillain Hi, pics of what? My birth, my love for heavy metal music or proof I am female?

welcome :) be aware of some creeps, if it helps i can send u some names :D

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
I know what you mean about the older gentleman. I've always loved Liam.

Oct 5, 2012
Now when you say "heavy metal," you mean...?
I mean Slipknot, Lamb of God, Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, Meshuggah, Pantera, Slayer, Anthrax, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Motorhead, Megadeth, Sepultura etc. I could go on but you get the idea. I also have my guilty pleasures of metal: BFMV, A7X, Disturbed, BMTH....

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you!

I know what you mean about the older gentleman. I've always loved Liam.

I still can't get over the fact he is 60 years old. Older than my dad, but still... Guess it is true what they say about men getting better with age. Well some men anyway;)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011

Female, Juventina and you like metal? What are you, wonderwoman?

I mean Slipknot, Lamb of God, Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, Meshuggah, Pantera, Slayer, Anthrax, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Motorhead, Megadeth, Sepultura etc. I could go on but you get the idea. I also have my guilty pleasures of metal: BFMV, A7X, Disturbed, BMTH....
:touched:

Slipknot, Lamb of God, BFMV, A7X, Disturbed, BMTH :sergio:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
New girl, do you listen to One Direction?

And speaking of Liam Neeson.....good luck.

Ah well, ttyl mate. I'm off to shag me favorite 'roo.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
:lol: His arguments with Janna were gold. You'd be reading all their random arguments and he'd top it all off by uploading a drawing like that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)