NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (16 Viewers)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
So I quickly read through this thread and the forums and I must admit you lot are a scary bunch:0 But hey ho, in for a pound and all that:

Here goes nothing! A short introduction from me, I am female as you might be able to deduct from my profile picture. I have been a Juventina since birth (28yrs!) but my 1st shirt was at age 3, so was my first memory. I actually lived in Torino for the 1st 2 years of my life, grew up in Netherlands and studied in England (army kid) and now I travel the world for work. I am a heavy metal fan but like 'music' in general. Those are my 3 passions in life: Football, music and travel. I love books and movies too but this is starting to sound far too much like a personal ad rather than an intro so I will stop there. Feel free to ask me anything and please be gentle:)

PS: The reason that prompted me to join is because I want to connect more with like minded Juventini and today's trial with Conte's ban reduction was the proverbial straw. I have a lot of Gooner and Ajax friends but have lost contact with most of the Juventini of my youth. Nothing better than to discuss your love in life with another as equally affected as you. I hope you guys can help me in this quest. Thanks.
Welcome! I'm into metal aswell, there's a thread in the music subforum where we can have some talks. Nevermind Badmotorfinger, he's elitist and usually wrong all the time.

I hope you enjoy your stay here :)

Jukes

Oct 13, 2012
Hi Everyone,

My name is Joe. I am 41 from Sydney Australia. I have long been a fan of football and grew up watching a lot of Serie A matches when I was younger. I am here mainly because of Alessandro Del Piero. I have conflicting emotions on Alex being here in Sydney. It gives me immense pleasure and joy to know he is playing for Sydney. We feel very privileged to have this man in our city playing for our team. The man is all class and a legend of the game. The sad reality is that he shouldn't even be here. The man is a Juventus legend and should have been able to retire on his own terms. Whether it was this year or next year or the year after it doesn't matter. In my eyes he earned that right.

Unfortunately for Alex he has come at a time in Australia when football in this country is still in its infancy. The standard of the league is obviously not the same as what he is used to. It will take a little time for the players to adjust to Alex and how he plays the game. His form while playing has been nothing short of exceptional. The touch, the vision, the class, the way he reads the play. Its all there. We are truly lucky to see him play. He has definitely lifted the profile of football in this country, there is genuine excitement of him being in the league. He has brought more people to the stadiums and he will lift the standard of the players. Having said that he is no miracle worker, he cant do this all on his own.
His standard of play has been EXCELLENT and I hope the players in the team respond to the way he is playing. He scored an amazing free kick today which I hope some of you will check out on you tube. I hope it is one of many goals he scores this year.

We wish nothing but the best for Alessandro. I hope that he settles into Australia quickly, that his wife and kids are happy. That he enjoys his time and his football while playing here. We know we are lucky to have him. I hope everyone on this forum can follow his journey and just enjoy the magic.

:scarf:

Reunis20

Oct 25, 2012
Hello everyone!
I grow tired of the dutch and goal.com forums where no one seems to have a shred of knowledge of italian football so i searched for somewhere that i can find peeps to discuss proper matches.
Lived in Torino form 2000-2007 and always was huge fan of Juventus. Im currently back in the netherlands where i study Ba Psychology. My other team that i support is Ajax due to the fine nature of the way they play.
Im 20 years old and have played football myself for 9 years.

Peace,
Tom

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Hello everyone!
I grow tired of the dutch and goal.com forums where no one seems to have a shred of knowledge of italian football so i searched for somewhere that i can find peeps to discuss proper matches.
Lived in Torino form 2000-2007 and always was huge fan of Juventus. Im currently back in the netherlands where i study Ba Psychology. My other team that i support is Ajax due to the fine nature of the way they play.

Peace,
Tom
Welcome :)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Hello everyone!

Peace,
Tom
Welcome and good luck with finding peeps to have proper discussions with :D

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Hello everyone!

Peace,
Tom
De Boer is a legend!!!

You should look for Janna on the forums, you and her sure have a lot in common. She might even call you at her house where she will play with you, sit in your lap, talk dirty to you and just when you are prepearing to pull out your di*k, she'll perform a "Badass Vidal" on you and tell you to put the mouse back in the house cause that was her way of saying "i want to be your best friend for ever and ever so no fuc*y-fuc*y for you".....yeah, dat is some cold shit! Damn, i hope you are not a virgin!

Oh, and welcome! I like that you have lived in Turin. Some good teams came out of that town....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)