New Juventus Stadium (1 Viewer)

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++

You dont liked my drawing??¿

I did my best :frown:
No Hydde, yr drawing was fine, from it i could understand what u were describing perfectly now :) I was j/k there cos the words were very squiggly :D Din mean to make u :frown:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sunshine ] ++

No Hydde, yr drawing was fine, from it i could understand what u were describing perfectly now :) I was j/k there cos the words were very squiggly :D Din mean to make u :frown:
I already knew that darling, dont need to Xplain! ;)

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
Here is what I think about this new project

I think that it will be a boost for the team to have the home crowd closer to them on the pitch. Just look at Arsenal in Highbury. These ARSEnal players have so much confidence in playing their game because they can feel the crowd behind their back, supporting them. This will be a huge boost to Juve because look at what this squad can do if they know that their home crowd is behind them. For example, look at how we demolished Real in the 2nd leg of the semis. I was watching this from the television but I could sense the whole stadium raging in the background. Plus, this will daramatcially improve the spectator experience when watching the games.

Second is that I think its about time we developed a world class stadium for a world class team. A stadium with just seats is not enough. We need to let the fans experience more than just the game of Juve. We must also let them enjoy the off-field aspects of Juve. With museums and restaurants, we make the Delle Alpi more than just a stadium for Juventinos, we make it a home for all fans.

Lastly, I think the organizers of this project studied the average attendances for the past decade. With this plan, they are assuming that the DA will be capacity-full most often in every game.

I've been to the DA once, and when I was there, it seemed purely like a stadium. It wasnt bad but, I would have loved it more if there was more to it than just seats to watch the games.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Hye in the old trafford, the museu and all those things re inside the stadium or in stands outside, but very close to the stadium?¿

-When this project will start??. Because in that time, i have heard that Juventus will not be able to play in delle alpi, and they will have to search another secondary stadium to play.

Primo

Dec 20, 2002
Here are some facts I've read from a forgotten source but still, the details were subliminal. So here it is:

According to them, the project will start off-season. The restructuring of the stadium seats would be done during this time. I remember that they said that Juve would still be able to play in the DA, but I dont recall how they would do that.

Also, I read that the museums and restaurants will be inside the stadium.

I've been to the Nou Camp in Barca once too. Their museums was really nice. It was inside the stadium. Although their shop was external to the stadium and just a few meters away from it. Still, it was inside the complex of the Nou Camp which is perimetered by a fence.

Ferrari^M

Sep 3, 2002
Antonio Conte: "This is our city, and we don't want to leave it, but the Delle Alpi is a cold place to play. We would rather play in a stadium like Old Trafford, because we can't hear the fans as much as we would like here because of the athletics track. I understand the business need behind this as well: our own property would be a springboard to the future".

Alessandro Del Piero: "I want a Juve stadium because it would be a better-suited edifice than the Delle Alpi and we could finally play in a football atmosphere. The current stadium, whilst it is a very attractive structure, both modern and suggestive, doesn't have it. The stands are great, but the athletics track saps the intensity of the fans, and stops the footballers from feeling connected to that. The spectators are also in danger of not seeing the game properly. I like the Glasgow Rangers (Ibrox) stadium, and British grounds in general".

I found these. Even the players want the stadium to change. I am convinced it will be for the good of Juve, both financially and in the actual games.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Italian football stadiums generally suck next to the ones in Britain and the Delle Alpi has to be the worst. Not only is it bad for people in the stadium but also when I watch the Juve games on TV cause it so F*ckin far away.

I am all for a 35-40K stadium. You want a packed stadium. That is what gives you atmoshpere.

Primo

Dec 20, 2002
Yep, I agree with Catenaccio.

Decrease in capacity means higher frequency of having a packed stadium.

Plus, just look at the opinions of both Conte and Alex about the current stadium.

The squad deserves to feel the crowd more.

But one thing just clouds a doubt on my mind:

A closer crowd, means.... the players are closer to danger?

Specially when the fans create riots!?

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
well Primo, i'm sure this thought has crossed the minds of the "people up there" :D I just hope that they do take gd measures to prevent such incidences.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Primo ] ++
Yep, I agree with Catenaccio.

Decrease in capacity means higher frequency of having a packed stadium.

Plus, just look at the opinions of both Conte and Alex about the current stadium.

The squad deserves to feel the crowd more.

But one thing just clouds a doubt on my mind:

A closer crowd, means.... the players are closer to danger?

Specially when the fans create riots!?
That's just another incentive for them not to lose...

OP
LEC

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
  • Thread Starter #76
    i think the delle alpi is a great stadium, the onliy thing are the atlethic tracks, they have to be removed, but the rest is okay in my opinion!

Cleverpetey

Sep 15, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Cleverpetey ] ++
    I wonder if the new stadium will be easily upgradable?

Perhaps the 30.000 thing is only temporary..
    No one seemed to notice, so I thought I might bump this question up again. Don't you think the new stadium will be upgradable? So they could increase it to 60k or something like that a couple of years later?

Cleverpetey

Sep 15, 2002
    As far as I can remember, our pitiful stadium has had a 30k season attendance average, and the new one with great atmosphere will be 35k, right?
    So once people start enjoying the new stadium the demans for seats would improve, thus warranting the need for bigger capacity.

I'm only wondering if an upgrade would be possible. Cause if so then I can't see why we should worry abou anything.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Well, assuing that our new stadium will attract a little more than 30,00 per match, we can set the average of 40,000 seats.

I think that is a good number of seats, assuming that the renovation of the stadium will be a total success.

BTW, any news on the delle alpi change?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)