New Juventus Stadium (4 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Primo ] ++

A closer crowd, means.... the players are closer to danger?

Specially when the fans create riots!?
I think it's great to have closer fans, and having a more compact stadium really increases the atmosphere... on top of that, I love how in England the players run over to their fans and get hugged and congratulated... did u see how damn far Nedved had to run after he scored against Madrid? I think that'll give us an edge... if our players want to celebrate with the fans, they can save some energy :thumb:

++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

That's just another incentive for them not to lose...
:howler::lol: so true.

OP
LEC

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
  • Thread Starter #85
    ++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
    Well, assuing that our new stadium will attract a little more than 30,00 per match, we can set the average of 40,000 seats.

I think that is a good number of seats, assuming that the renovation of the stadium will be a total success.

BTW, any news on the delle alpi change?
    NONONO!!!

in min. 55`000

we had now 41`000 against empoli , what the heck men! i mean, who want to see empoli?? nearly nobody! against the big teams, we have always between 60-70`000!!!

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by LEC ] ++
    NONONO!!!

in min. 55`000

we had now 41`000 against empoli , what the heck men! i mean, who want to see empoli?? nearly nobody! against the big teams, we have always between 60-70`000!!!
    It wasn't just empoli. It was also the opening game of our title defence. That brings out a crowd.

OP
    LEC

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
  • Thread Starter #87

It wasn't just empoli. It was also the opening game of our title defence. That brings out a crowd.
    ya thats true, but the "fans" dont have the money for all games, and there are a lot of games due the season...!!!

u cant compare torino with milano, milano is bigger-->more atten.

+ the guest-sector was quiet empty against empoli, when the 3 away-fan sectors are full(like in all big games), then it makes the 50`000+ (against empoli not bad, sorry).... so if we rebuild our stadium to 55`000, the chances stand great for a "juve-run", cause there are just 5000 free tickets for the game(newspapers, tv, radio)....so you see, u cant make the stadium capacity cause the attendance is by 45`000...!! :cool:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
    err.... when will this project start anyway.. and where will we play untill it finished?
    The works are to start in May 2004, and should finish for the start of the 2006/2007 season (meaning they will last 2 years). Juve will play at Delle Alpi during the works, which means some parts of the stadium will be closed during the season and the capacity will be reduced.

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by G_O_A_T ] ++
    The works are to start in May 2004, and should finish for the start of the 2006/2007 season (meaning they will last 2 years). Juve will play at Delle Alpi during the works, which means some parts of the stadium will be closed during the season and the capacity will be reduced.
    That's how I heard it, but I'm sure that they will have to close the pitch at some point, however, it is hoped that they can complete that phase of work during the off-season.

AleDP

Apr 19, 2003
    i think this is a great idea. Juve get poor crowds bar some games...id rather have a stadium filled to capacity week in and out..than have an athletics track around the ground and an empty stadium..itll be closer to the pitch and we can create an atmosphere daunting for opposition teams..like the english crowds. Hell we had a couple of hundred in a 70 000 seat stadium for a coppa italia match against perugia!

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    That's how I heard it, but I'm sure that they will have to close the pitch at some point, however, it is hoped that they can complete that phase of work during the off-season.
    If need be, they could probably ground-share with Torino for six months or a year.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Can anyone tell me about season tickets...

To which matches do they give u access? Just the regular Serie A matches, and u have to pay CL seperately? Anyone know how this works?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    ?¿ Well as far as i know...champions league tickets and serie A ones must be bought separately.

i dont undertsand your question anyways :p

nina

Feb 18, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    Can anyone tell me about season tickets...

To which matches do they give u access? Just the regular Serie A matches, and u have to pay CL seperately? Anyone know how this works?
    If I'm not mistaken a season ticket gives you access to all Seria A matches played at home and to the first round matches of CL played at home.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    This sounds like a move to push the Juventus Brand, more than anything else.

Think about it.

How is it that Man U and Real are far and away more popular than Juve around the world??

Doesn't make much sense, if you go by on the field accomplishments, but it's not just about that, it's about image.

Reducing the stadium to somewhere in the upper 40's would make sense, provided that they use the new features of the stadium to generate a serious revenue stream.

More Euro's= More transfers.

Juve, in the past, would make these huge transfers, such as Buffon, and not really have the means to support it due to a lack of revenue generating products.

The USA Tour was huge for them, as I got a chance to see my heroes play in Boston. I even went to the practice and had my picture taken with Nedved and got all of the stars' autographs.

it was christmas in july.

Anyway, I hope I wasn't too wordy for my first post.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)