New Juve scandal: Moggi talking to referees (5 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
ha ha ha what a load of tosh,marcotti is an ass, always has been and always will be. the man has a wealth of football knowledge for sure but he is so blinded by hatred for juve it is impossible to take anything he says seriously. he appears on our screens in britain on bravo as they cover live games and you can see him fit to burst anytime someone says something good about juve, he squirms in his seat like a touret's suferrer on acid trying not to shout out "balls,lick my balls juve"i respect his knowledge but please dont post anymore of this inter fanboys tripe because when it comes to juventus, marcotti can never be expected to be the objective voice of italian football that he likes to think he is

Buy on AliExpress.com

Sianconero

Dec 13, 2005
what comes bellow is what I've written as a comment of "Juve Blues" article on Goal.com

This was the only good and fair article about recent scandal in Italy. Thank you Mr Cardile!
Now after the wiretaps are published in public, all are damning Moggi. I know why they’re trying to do this!!
(I feel this scandal is connected to recent Italian political changes. Berlusconi is not the prime minister anymore! So a new game begins. I won’t write about this but all of us know about the economic power of Agnelli family. They have capital and are using it in Italy’s most economic activities. Economic power brings some political power too. I think Agnelli family didn’t try to support Berlusconi, and when he wasn’t chosen the new game began!!!!)

But I want to not mix it with politics! All of us know it’s not only Juve involved in this scandal, “Milan, Lazio, Fiorentina” and even Inter are involved. But why all are speaking of Moggi? And not Galliani and others?
As I said I know the question:
1. Moggi is a hated-man in Italy. So people will be pleased to hear about him in bad ways. Some of them like to kill him.
2. OK…He is hated! So what could we do? Yes the answer is simple. The Italy’s football is in a bad conditions and there is a scandal and Moggi is the most hated, so we can show him to all and make ourselves honest and pour.
3. I heard in Eurosport.com
Silvio Berlusconi:
“Pour Milan is Clean”
http://www.eurosport.com/football/serie-a/2005-2006/sport_sto885118.shtml
Oh such a clean team that is involved in a huge scandal like this.
4. I, personally, am a fan of Italy’s Football and with all respects to the fans of Italian teams and their players say that it’s not only Juve and Moggi behind this scandal. Others are trying to hide themselves behind Moggi and they’re trying to show themselves HONEST AND POUR!!!
5. Moggi was mis-using his little influence for Juve to make this team not to go under the other team’s power.
6. If the Italy people and Italian fans of football (I mean Bianconeros, Rossoneros, Nerazzeros, and all of the fans of Italian teams) have a logical mind won’t let the others to hide behind Moggi. For one moment take off your team’s shirt and think about this. The players of Juve are leaving. The fans are decreasing. This could cost expensive for Italy’s football to lose one of their powerful clubs. This happening may happen to the team that you are it’s fan, Like Milan, Lazio, Inter, Fiorentina, …
So think logical and don’t believe everything. Moggi is not the only one and he says “I’m not the only one!” as a Nirvana song says. There is a long train hidden behind him pointing him.

Donsazio

Feb 26, 2006
Sianconero said:
what comes bellow is what I've written as a comment of "Juve Blues" article on Goal.com

This was the only good and fair article about recent scandal in Italy. Thank you Mr Cardile!
Now after the wiretaps are published in public, all are damning Moggi. I know why they’re trying to do this!!
(I feel this scandal is connected to recent Italian political changes. Berlusconi is not the prime minister anymore! So a new game begins. I won’t write about this but all of us know about the economic power of Agnelli family. They have capital and are using it in Italy’s most economic activities. Economic power brings some political power too. I think Agnelli family didn’t try to support Berlusconi, and when he wasn’t chosen the new game began!!!!)

But I want to not mix it with politics! All of us know it’s not only Juve involved in this scandal, “Milan, Lazio, Fiorentina” and even Inter are involved. But why all are speaking of Moggi? And not Galliani and others?
As I said I know the question:
1. Moggi is a hated-man in Italy. So people will be pleased to hear about him in bad ways. Some of them like to kill him.
2. OK…He is hated! So what could we do? Yes the answer is simple. The Italy’s football is in a bad conditions and there is a scandal and Moggi is the most hated, so we can show him to all and make ourselves honest and pour.
3. I heard in Eurosport.com
Silvio Berlusconi:
“Pour Milan is Clean”
http://www.eurosport.com/football/serie-a/2005-2006/sport_sto885118.shtml
Oh such a clean team that is involved in a huge scandal like this.
4. I, personally, am a fan of Italy’s Football and with all respects to the fans of Italian teams and their players say that it’s not only Juve and Moggi behind this scandal. Others are trying to hide themselves behind Moggi and they’re trying to show themselves HONEST AND POUR!!!
5. Moggi was mis-using his little influence for Juve to make this team not to go under the other team’s power.
6. If the Italy people and Italian fans of football (I mean Bianconeros, Rossoneros, Nerazzeros, and all of the fans of Italian teams) have a logical mind won’t let the others to hide behind Moggi. For one moment take off your team’s shirt and think about this. The players of Juve are leaving. The fans are decreasing. This could cost expensive for Italy’s football to lose one of their powerful clubs. This happening may happen to the team that you are it’s fan, Like Milan, Lazio, Inter, Fiorentina, …
So think logical and don’t believe everything. Moggi is not the only one and he says “I’m not the only one!” as a Nirvana song says. There is a long train hidden behind him pointing him.
too true italian footie will never be the same again without us. O and Berlusconi can kiss my ass for all i care, about "We're tired of suffering injustice"!! MAYBE IF U PLAY BETTER THAN US THEN MAYBE YOU'LL WIN SERIE A AGAIN:(

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
Swag my dear friend, I was not referring solely to the present time. Those events took place awhile ago, so while Juve and co. were "making their deals" you all were celebrating.

Obviously now, theres not much to celebrate. Thats understandable.

Glad we could clear this up, have a nice day!

el_pajaco

Dec 19, 2005
http://forum.juvepoland.com/viewtopic.php?p=225953#225953

I invite everyone who cares about Juve !!

At JuvePoland there is a special petition to FIGC boss Francesco Saverio Borrelli who will pass a sentence about Juve future….

With our Italian friends, we collect Juve fans support for a letter in which we ask for just sentence.. not a sentence in which the only one club that is guilty is Juventus, but a sentence that punish all club that are guilty !!

The only thing you have to do is to click that link above and:

1. You have to click the “rejstracja” in the right corner,
2. than “Zgadzam się na te warunki”
3. and register :)
4. after completing.. the last thing:
5. but VERY IMPORTANT !!
6. You have to put a words “I support” and your name, surname, city you live, coutry (If you are not Pole !!)

There is just 24 hours left !! SO HELP JUVENTUS !!

We already have 1000 signatures from Poland !!

Romanisto

May 30, 2004
http://today.reuters.co.uk/news/newsArticle.aspx?type=worldFootballNews&storyID=2006-06-07T171233Z_01_L07434620_RTRIDST_0_SPORT-SOCCER-ITALY-PRODI.XML

This can't be good if the PM is joking about your club.

Italian PM jokes about domestic soccer scandal

Italian Prime Minister Romano Prodi made light on Wednesday of a soccer scandal gripping his nation, telling a German newspaper a joke about biased refereeing in matches involving champions Juventus.

Prodi was asked by German weekly Die Zeit whether the problems afflicting Italian soccer had come to light because of his recent election victory over former Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi, owner of top club AC Milan.

"Honestly: I don't know," Prodi told the paper, before telling a joke about Brazil's Ronaldo, formerly of Inter Milan, which the Italian leader said he had heard several years ago.

According to the joke, Ronaldo is given one wish by the Madonna and he asks her to build a highway from Milan to Brazil.

The Madonna says that's too difficult and he should think of another wish, to which he replies he would like to play in a match against Juventus in which the referees were impartial.

"Ronaldo, how many lanes should your highway to Brazil have?" the Madonna replies.

Italian football was shaken in recent months when the publication of transcripts of telephone conversations between the former Juventus general manager and officials at the Italian Football Federation prompted an investigation into allegations of match-fixing in the top division, Serie A.

Among the players drawn into the investigations was national team captain Fabio Cannavaro, who plays for Juventus and was last week was questioned by magistrates in Rome.

Former Italy captain Paolo Maldini said on Wednesday he believed his countrymen will be unaffected by the scandal when they launch their World Cup bid against Ghana on June 12.

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
BFC82 said:
Swag my dear friend, I was not referring solely to the present time. Those events took place awhile ago, so while Juve and co. were "making their deals" you all were celebrating.

Obviously now, theres not much to celebrate. Thats understandable.

Glad we could clear this up, have a nice day!

This from the man who hasn't celebrated a scudetto in decades.:agree:

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
Tifoso Lou said:
This from the man who hasn't celebrated a scudetto in decades.:agree:

You are in seriously no position to be dishing it out right now. You have the freakin' PM of Italy making a laughing stock of your club.
Well, its always going to be difficult trying to win something legitimately in a corrupt league. We have Juve to thank for that.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
BFC82 said:
You are in seriously no position to be dishing it out right now. You have the freakin' PM of Italy making a laughing stock of your club.
Well, its always going to be difficult trying to win something legitimately in a corrupt league. We have Juve to thank for that.
Italian politics is a joke, so who the fuck cares what the PM of Italy said. I'll tell you who's a joke though; you are! An Interista on a Juve forum.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
BFC82 said:
Keep on :smoke:

If conspiracy theories that everything is all forged, like wrestling, by a lone club is what you need to assuage the pain of losing, keep on living in that dreamworld. I hope it makes you feel better.

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
swag said:
Keep on :smoke:

If conspiracy theories that everything is all forged, like wrestling, by a lone club is what you need to assuage the pain of losing, keep on living in that dreamworld. I hope it makes you feel better.
The only dreamworld I can think of is Inter being in Serie B. Hmm....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)