New Juve scandal: Moggi talking to referees (15 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Moggi should have stuck to the traditional communication methods. If a dead horse's head has done the trick before, why change?

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I've red on one Croatian portal which says that Juve almost reconcilated with destiny that they gonna play in Serie B next season.

I'm not actually sure how I gonna react if Juve will play in Serie B. I know that I'm gonna support them till my last drop of blood, but I think I'm gonna feel very baad (sad) not really sure, my emotions are mixed up...

FORZA JUVE!!!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
everyone has to bare in mind that whatever you read in the media, its sources is from berlusconi, he wants u scared to the point that u turn against ur own club, only thing worth reading is the pro juve newspaper - tuttosport, the rest are berlusconi owned or influenced.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I know what you mean mate, thats why I've stopped reading news regarding Juve scandal... I'm just gonna wait to hear final verdict and that's it

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
Badass Devil said:
everyone has to bare in mind that whatever you read in the media, its sources is from berlusconi, he wants u scared to the point that u turn against ur own club, only thing worth reading is the pro juve newspaper - tuttosport, the rest are berlusconi owned or influenced.
That is a somewhat innaccurate picture of the italian media...

If you look at tv :

Mediaset is owned by berlusconi

LA7 is heavily agnelli influenced though has almost become neutral due to the arrival of certain staff from the likes of il foglio

Rai, allthough it swings both ways at certain periods is essentially independant (and is generally quite inkeeping of those ideals).
Basically... All political parties get one channel each.. well thats the theory... One aspect of rai is berlusconi, one has (as most things in italy do) a certain agnelli factor, and the other goes in a different direction

Overall, allthough there have been many incidents... Rai's output over a sustained period is essentially neutral

Sky is Foreign, is not influenced by anyone and does as they please

Written press :

gazzetta - Berlusconi
Tuttosport - Agnelli

Il Corriere della Sera - Italy's biggest selling paper - agnelli influenced
La Repubblica - 2nd biggest seller - Opposes berlusconi
L’Espresso - popular offshoot of repbblica - opposes berlusconi
La Stampa - 3rd biggest seller owned by Agnelli
Il Sole 24 Ore - 4th biggest seller, as close to neutral as italy gets
Il Giornale - half of la stampa's sales, owned by berlusconi
Panorama - Popular berlusconi owned weekly
Il Foglio - reasonably popular controlled by berlusconi

So no... italy's media is not all berlusconi as many would like to make out... He definately has a tv edge but thats about it... The only problem with berlusconi and his media involvement is the conflict of interests that has come with it... Not supposed media domination

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Respaul said:
That is a somewhat innaccurate picture of the italian media...

If you look at tv :

Mediaset is owned by berlusconi

LA7 is heavily agnelli influenced though has almost become neutral due to the arrival of certain staff from the likes of il foglio

Rai, allthough it swings both ways at certain periods is essentially independant (and is generally quite inkeeping of those ideals).
Basically... All political parties get one channel each.. well thats the theory... One aspect of rai is berlusconi, one has (as most things in italy do) a certain agnelli factor, and the other goes in a different direction

Overall, allthough there have been many incidents... Rai's output over a sustained period is essentially neutral

Sky is Foreign, is not influenced by anyone and does as they please

Written press :

gazzetta - Berlusconi
Tuttosport - Agnelli

Il Corriere della Sera - Italy's biggest selling paper - agnelli influenced
La Repubblica - 2nd biggest seller - Opposes berlusconi
L’Espresso - popular offshoot of repbblica - opposes berlusconi
La Stampa - 3rd biggest seller owned by Agnelli
Il Sole 24 Ore - 4th biggest seller, as close to neutral as italy gets
Il Giornale - half of la stampa's sales, owned by berlusconi
Panorama - Popular berlusconi owned weekly
Il Foglio - reasonably popular controlled by berlusconi

So no... italy's media is not all berlusconi as many would like to make out... He definately has a tv edge but thats about it... The only problem with berlusconi and his media involvement is the conflict of interests that has come with it... Not supposed media domination
is the agnelli family corrupt? as far as we know, they arn't just a family trying to run a successful car company.

berlusconi - a reknowned power hungry man, a corrupt man, who with his money uses the media to attack juve, the agnelli on the other hand dont have the kind of money he has, and arn't to the low level of berlusconi's intelligence and envy

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
Badass Devil said:
is the agnelli family corrupt? as far as we know, they arn't just a family trying to run a successful car company.

berlusconi - a reknowned power hungry man, a corrupt man, who with his money uses the media to attack juve, the agnelli on the other hand dont have the kind of money he has, and arn't to the low level of berlusconi's intelligence and envy
Oh please, you cant hold berlusconi up as the devil and hail the agnelli family... they are almost the same beast, njus under a different mask...

Agnelli's have been involved in as many and more scandals thjan berlusconi ever will...

A family who also shared mafia connections with berlusconi.. a family that at one point owned a quarter of the italian stock market, a family who essentially at one point controlled 50% of the population... A family whose highly questionable dealings created the beast that was fiat... A family whose control of the trade unions was beyond belief... A family whose getting away with dealings in public contracts is legendary... Not too mention the families connections to mussolini...

At its peak, The agnelli families influence over not only the business world but also the people themselves and more importantly the goverment was absolutely mind blowing

Gianni a man dubbed in many circles as "the kingmaker"... A man who has been investigated by the likes of the c.i.a... etc etc etc.. the list jus goes on and on...

All of the current crop of italian bilionaire families are as questionable as each other and owe alot to a somewhat corrupt sytem and individual corrupt dealings....

Mar 14, 2004
goggo said:
I've red on one Croatian portal which says that Juve almost reconcilated with destiny that they gonna play in Serie B next season.

I'm not actually sure how I gonna react if Juve will play in Serie B. I know that I'm gonna support them till my last drop of blood, but I think I'm gonna feel very baad (sad) not really sure, my emotions are mixed up...

FORZA JUVE!!!
keyword :howler:

jussiut

Feb 22, 2005
supporter said:
Any information on Channel4 tv owned by who.

It seems that is is owned by Berlusconi!!!!!
It's true, they have written very little if at all about Milan's involvement in the scandal. I'd really much like to know how deep in are they but Channel 4 don't even mention them, it's just Juve, Juve, Juve...I don't think it's a conspiracy against us, it's just bad journalism.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Haha Channel4's football Italia is just an English fan site. They have covered very little on the scandal in it's entirety. I one would only read channel4, you'd get the impression nothing was wrong at all.

jussiut

Feb 22, 2005
Dominic said:
Haha Channel4's football Italia is just an English fan site. They have covered very little on the scandal in it's entirety. I one would only read channel4, you'd get the impression nothing was wrong at all.
That's true. They are clearly translating articles from Italian newspapers into their website so I just wonder why they ignore all the scandal articles. Bad publicity for Serie A, I guess and therefore their sale would decrease...

Sep 1, 2002
Respaul said:
Oh please, you cant hold berlusconi up as the devil and hail the agnelli family... they are almost the same beast, njus under a different mask...

Agnelli's have been involved in as many and more scandals thjan berlusconi ever will...

A family who also shared mafia connections with berlusconi.. a family that at one point owned a quarter of the italian stock market, a family who essentially at one point controlled 50% of the population... A family whose highly questionable dealings created the beast that was fiat... A family whose control of the trade unions was beyond belief... A family whose getting away with dealings in public contracts is legendary... Not too mention the families connections to mussolini...

At its peak, The agnelli families influence over not only the business world but also the people themselves and more importantly the goverment was absolutely mind blowing

Gianni a man dubbed in many circles as "the kingmaker"... A man who has been investigated by the likes of the c.i.a... etc etc etc.. the list jus goes on and on...

All of the current crop of italian bilionaire families are as questionable as each other and owe alot to a somewhat corrupt sytem and individual corrupt dealings....
Sanity and intelligence within these pages: a rare breath of fresh air. I thank you.
All Ogliarchy become increasingly corrupt, but the Roman Empire was quite magnificent, and awe insipiring.

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
Emergono nuove intercettazioni che riguardano il Milan e il potere arbitrale. A pubblicarle è stato il quotidiano "Il Giorno".

Il dirigente rossonero, Meani parla prima con Galliani degli effetti avuti dalle proteste per gli errori arbitrali a danno dei rossoneri in Siena-Milan e poi con Bergamo delle designazioni dei guardalinee da mandare a Fiorentina-Milan.

"Ora è vietato sbagliare"
Galliani: buongiorno..ha parlato con qualcuno dei due ex designatori?
Meani: dio bono altro che parlato.. non ha visto che.. c’era in macchina Ancelotti gli bestemmiavo dietro parolacce di tutti i colori glie ne ho fatto tant’è vero che alla fine Ancelotti mi fa ma cosa gli dici! E gli faccio..
Galliani: A chi?
Meani: a Bergamo e a Mazzei!
Galliani: uh!
Meani: perché Pairetto è in Germania!
Galliani: uh uh….e che dicono questi signori?
Meani: pensi..si sono ca..si cagano addosso! Solite frasi..ma chi va a pensare a un errore del genere di questo qui! E io gli’ho detto ma non è il fatto! Il fatto che nel.. su con una squadra come il Milan..a un minimo dubbio si sta giù con la bandiera non si va su a vanvera! Questa è gente che non è preparata neanche psicologicamente! Ma poi glie l’ho cacciato fa cosa vi preoccupate più del Palermo!?…cioè insomma (…) infatti ha visto (…) la designazione che ci hanno mandato..adesso siccome.. c’han mandato persino Puglisi!
Galliani: uh uh uh..
Meani: a fare il guardalinee col Chievo!…gli’- ho detto adesso d’ora in poi vietato sbagliare gli’ho detto! E vietato sbagliare anche dall’altra parte eh!..nel senso contrario però!
Galliani:uh uh..
Meani: eh bisogna stargli addosso! Adesso è il periodo pe..questo è il periodo pericolosissimo!
Galliani: uh lo so bene uh lo so bene…

I guardalinee di Milan-Fiorentina
28 aprile 2005
Meani e Bergamo parlano dei guardalinee di Fiorentina-Milan, poi vinta dai rossoneri per 2-1. Alla fine si legge una raccomandazione, da parte di Meani, sul comportamento futuro dell'arbitro Trefoloni.

Meani: Ma mi diceva Galliani cosa è che è successo ti stanno rompendo i coglioni per che cosa?
Bergamo: Eh…..dai non sei troppo intelligente per non capire
Meani: Certo……chi è che ci mandi a Firenze?
Bergamo: Mah!…. come griglia?
Meani: Eh?
Bergamo: Ma te dici come griglia di arbitri? L’abbiamo fatta a tre la griglia perché noi abbiamo…… mi fai dire una cosa che con Gigi non ho ancora concordato però eh, quindi io ti dico cosa ho in mente. Ho in mente di metterne tre due……la partita vostra quella della Juventus e una gara di B…….perché non voglio assolutamente che ci siano preclusioni e gli arbitri sono Messina sono Farina e sono Rodomonti per me poi sentiamo un po’ Gigi…… perché poi tu immaginerai quelli che i tre che voglio mettere per la quest’altra domenica
Meani: Tu vuoi mettere …..io ho capito tu vuoi mettere Paparesta Collina e Trefoloni
Bergamo: Sissignore……e mi ci gioco la testa
Meani: Ecco però a Trefoloni gli fai un bel discorsetto
Bergamo: Stai tranquillo, stai tranquillo
Meani Perché sennò gli tagliamo la testa noi…
Meani: Eh…….chi è che pensi di mandarmi invece a me a Firenze?
Bergamo: A Firenze non l’ho ancora studiata a dire la verità perché mi ci metterò dopo cena
Meani: Ah…..
Bergamo: Stavo guardando c’ho qui l’elenco di quelli che sono in uscita……. Voi con Stagnoli come vi siete trovati ultimamente?
Meani: Bene
Bergamo: Beh lui potrebbe essere uno…
Meani: Per noi bene, anche con……anche se vuoi mettere uno che ha fatto poche partite con noi che noi ci troviamo bene è anche Ambrosino!
Bergamo: Eh…..potrebbe…..
Meani: È venuto da noi è venuto da noi due o tre domenica fa in casa, però ha fatto solo la partita, sarebbe la seconda può anche andar bene eh! Non so se ce l’hai in griglia o come la pensi però è uno
Bergamo: No è uno che sta andando bene è un ragazzo…
Meani: E’ un ragazzo sveglio…
Bergamo: Di cultura
Meani: Esatto…
Bergamo: È un avvocato è uno che sa muoversi
Meani: Eh…a me Stagnoli e Ambrosini vanno anche bene eh…
Bergamo: Mentre invece Ayroldi no eh!
Meani: No Ayroldi si, Ayroldi si…
Bergamo: Quant’è che non viene Ayroldi?…
Meani: È un po’ che conviene…..è un po’ che non viene……Ayroldi può andare bene, anche
Bergamo: Non sarebbe male eh!
Meani: No! Stagnoli e Ayroldi
Bergamo: Uhm…
Meani: O, Stagnoli-Ayroldi o Stagnoli-Ambrosini puoi mandare
Bergamo: Sei sicuro che Ayroldi è per lo meno un mese che non viene?
Meani: Si, si, si
Bergamo: Eh allora mi danno una certa garanzia Stagnoli e Ayroldi
another interception milan will surely be demoted to serie b

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Respaul said:

So you're going to educate the plebs are you?

Good luck with that.

Sep 1, 2002
Your story about George Best, although patheticaly funny, is in fact inaccurate: the two events were seperated by a number of years, and Best had indeed squandered his talent by the time he bedded Miss World.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)