New Juve scandal: Moggi talking to referees (1 Viewer)

OP
AbuGadanzieri

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #2
    i found this translation on another juve sit

my friend wrote it i will say his name and i dont want you to think i am stealing his translation

his name is glen

"The actual content of the tapped phone conversations is unknown still. What's being alledged (at least) is that the referee designator, the vice-president of Figc and Juventus (Moggi plus Giraudo) have been involved in scheme to influence/control the designation of referees.

The phone calls in question were made between August 2004 and the end of September 2004, so it's hardly specific matches being in question right now as very few games were played and we didn't really meet anyone big that I can recall at this time.

However - lots more is mentioned, ranging from GEA people to media people to include even cabinet ministers.

The documents/transcripts were handed over to the prosecutor Guiranello (yes- him again) in September 2005 and they sat on it as they didn't have enough to make any indictments or go public. We still don't know if they have that, but since the names are being leaked now it would probably be indicative of this starting to move forward.

As of yet - all we really know is that Moggi has been talking to the man who is ultimately responsible for designating referees and the vice-president of Figc.
    That in itself is obviously not a crime, but at the same time it is scary stuff given the widespread belief that Moggi controls the referess, and if there's concrete evidence that something illegal has been going on here - it opens the door for (and makes legitimate) many other accusations, because Juventus and us fans have always been able to point to the fact that nothing implicates us in any of the schemes people put forward to blame us as regards corruption.

That of course hasn't changed as of yet since we know nothing material, but surely a case like this is very scary. Moreso as I just wouldn't be able to stomach it. I cannot fully back Juventus if it turns out that we're criminal. I can deal with Moggi being shady. I cannot deal with the club being criminal"

what you think

please talk

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    AbuGadanzieri said:
    i found this translation on another juve sit

my friend wrote it i will say his name and i dont want you to think i am stealing his translation

his name is glen

"The actual content of the tapped phone conversations is unknown still. What's being alledged (at least) is that the referee designator, the vice-president of Figc and Juventus (Moggi plus Giraudo) have been involved in scheme to influence/control the designation of referees.

The phone calls in question were made between August 2004 and the end of September 2004, so it's hardly specific matches being in question right now as very few games were played and we didn't really meet anyone big that I can recall at this time.

However - lots more is mentioned, ranging from GEA people to media people to include even cabinet ministers.

The documents/transcripts were handed over to the prosecutor Guiranello (yes- him again) in September 2005 and they sat on it as they didn't have enough to make any indictments or go public. We still don't know if they have that, but since the names are being leaked now it would probably be indicative of this starting to move forward.

As of yet - all we really know is that Moggi has been talking to the man who is ultimately responsible for designating referees and the vice-president of Figc.
    That in itself is obviously not a crime, but at the same time it is scary stuff
    given the widespread belief that Moggi controls the referess, and if there's concrete evidence that something illegal has been going on here - it opens the door for (and makes legitimate) many other accusations, because Juventus and us fans have always been able to point to the fact that nothing implicates us in any of the schemes people put forward to blame us as regards corruption.

That of course hasn't changed as of yet since we know nothing material, but surely a case like this is very scary. Moreso as I just wouldn't be able to stomach it. I cannot fully back Juventus if it turns out that we're criminal. I can deal with Moggi being shady. I cannot deal with the club being criminal"

what you think

please talk
    So now he's not allowed to have a conversation with someone?

Stuff like this doesn't surprise me anymore, it's just typical of Italian football to give Juventus bad publicity.

Until there's any evidence people should keep their mouths shut.

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
    will turn out as tactic to destabilise juve in the scudetto run-up.
    whoever said the stories will eat their words as figo did (remember saying moggi with the referee before the inter match).
    the conspiracies(juve controlling the referees) will not go away and will be used as the reason why inter,lazio,roma,samp, milan,chievo,fiorentina .....well the rest of serie A teams are not winning the scudetto

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    AbuGadanzieri, why would you even write a headline like that when there's no evidence?

People who don't take their time to read what's actually being said and discussed will only remember the headline and go around saying: "Even Juventus forum members know Moggi is a criminal"..

We should keep this shit off our forum in my opinion..

Until there's any evidence against Moggi, which there never will be, we should just ignore stuff like this.

OP
    AbuGadanzieri

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #8
    Jem83 said:
    AbuGadanzieri, why would you even write a headline like that when there's no evidence?

People who don't take their time to read what's actually being said and discussed will only remember the headline and go around saying: "Even Juventus forum members know Moggi is a criminal"..

We should keep this shit off our forum in my opinion..

Until there's any evidence against Moggi, which there never will be, we should just ignore stuff like this.
    im sorry my friend please if any mod can change the title please put another one

Sep 14, 2003
    You know, if we were a little bit more savay in assembling a decent 'footballing' team, we wouldn't have to worry so much about influencing anyone.

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    Holdon said:
    You know, if we were a little bit more savay in assembling a decent 'footballing' team, we wouldn't have to worry so much about influencing anyone.
    the allegations of the supposed conversations were in 2004...

anyway we've seen these allegations for years.... the thing that pissed me off is that its always juvee... this jealousy against us, its just bullshit

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
    Jan 11, 2003
    Ive been a loyal fan of Juve in almost 10 years. But this is horrible. If it appears to be true, then im sure Juve will be tagged as a fraud for the rest of its days.

One think is for sure, if this appears to be true, then im not going to call myself a Juve fan more.

I guess, if we had a superior team who could win matches without any controversy, this would never have brought up.

Apr 12, 2004
    Jem83 said:
    So now he's not allowed to have a conversation with someone?

Stuff like this doesn't surprise me anymore, it's just typical of Italian football to give Juventus bad publicity.

Until there's any evidence people should keep their mouths shut.

No, this happens no matter who it is, as long as you are doing well.

If the head guy at Palermo was seen, who cares, they are shitty, but if Moggi is seen with him, there is a suspician of improprieties.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)