New Juve scandal: Moggi talking to referees (3 Viewers)

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
The Pado said:
Buddy, there is a lot of accusation going around against Juve, and we may well be dirty, corrupt mafiosi. But please do not hold Inter up as an example of anything good or positive in football. Inter is a stinking cesspool with their own room of lies, so go ahead and celebrate Juve's investigation but don't think Inter has won anything. Yet again. You guys really do suck.
How in the hell do you expect Inter or any other club for that matter to win when you OWN the league? You choose the refs! You tell them what to call and what not! Its decided backdoors, in some dark alley, not on the football pitch.
I never said Inter were a great club, Lord knows we have our share of problems. All I was trying to say was that when (if) we win something, it will be done on our merit, by our actions on the field (sadly you cant say the same).

So go ahead and celebrate, turn a blind eye and revel in the fact that ignorance is bliss but know that scudetto will always be tainted, now and forever to come.

Mafiosos cobardes! You and all associated with Juve should be hanging your heads in shame(or at the end of a rope)......whatever....

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
BFC82 said:
How in the hell do you expect Inter or any other club for that matter to win when you OWN the league? You choose the refs! You tell them what to call and what not! Its decided backdoors, in some dark alley, not on the football pitch.
Oh, but of course. So why are you such a fool as to even bother supporting any Serie A team at all then, let alone Inter? What is the point of being an Inter supporter at all, or of any club at all for that matter, if it's all just fixed anyway like a choreographed professional wrestling match as you are so wholly convinced of?

Even those years where Milan or Roma or even Lazio win the Scudetto. We all know that's just part of Juve management's plot to keep up appearances and introduce some suspension of disbelief in this whole charade. You know this, because you are obviously very knowing of the truth and way too smart for any of them -- seeing right through it all.

But if so, then why do you bother? Every time you attend games, don the Inter jersey, fully believing that the whole thing is fixed, and then spend all your waking hours complaining that it is fixed ... what does that say about you, then? Nobody's making you follow Lega Calcio. Nobody's making you be an Inter fan. Apparently you do this to yourself entirely by choice. And even worse, knowing choice. And worst of all, a choice of Inter. At least you could have picked AC Milan -- Juve seems to let them get a championship now and then at least.

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
swag said:
Oh, but of course. So why are you such a fool as to even bother supporting any Serie A team at all then, let alone Inter? What is the point of being an Inter supporter at all, or of any club at all for that matter, if it's all just fixed anyway like a choreographed professional wrestling match as you are so wholly convinced of?

Even those years where Milan or Roma or even Lazio win the Scudetto. We all know that's just part of Juve management's plot to keep up appearances and introduce some suspension of disbelief in this whole charade. You know this, because you are obvious very knowing and way too smart for any of them.

But if so, then why do you bother? Every time you attend games, don the Inter jersey, fully believing that the whole thing is fixed, and then spend all your waking hours complaining that it is fixed ... what does that say about you, then? Nobody's making you follow Lega Calcio. Nobody's making you be an Inter fan. Apparently you do this to yourself entirely by choice. And even worse, knowing choice.

Deflecting the truth I see, this was never about Inter because this scandal has nothing to do with the club. I will support Inter, no matter what. I have been for years now, and it is not like this scandal comes as a big surprise, theres just solid evidence of it now.

Theres a morality issue involved
(wait hold on, let me define it for you all, morality:
1. The quality of being in accord with standards of right or good conduct.
2. A system of ideas of right and wrong conduct:
3. Virtuous conduct.
4. A rule or lesson in moral conduct.)

I was never complaining about being an Inter fan, nor attacking Italian football in general.....Juve and its accomplices are the plague. I am just perplexed sometimes how any Juve supporter can seriously celebrate what this organization is really about. I guess after years and years of it all, you just build up immunity and tolerance to it all.

Down to Seriiiiiee B you go.....(hopefully)

Buventus all the way...to Serie B!

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
BFC82 said:
Deflecting the truth I see, this was never about Inter because this scandal has nothing to do with the club. I will support Inter, no matter what. I have been for years now, and it is not like this scandal comes as a big surprise, theres just solid evidence of it now.

Theres a morality issue involved
(wait hold on, let me define it for you all, morality:
1. The quality of being in accord with standards of right or good conduct.
2. A system of ideas of right and wrong conduct:
3. Virtuous conduct.
4. A rule or lesson in moral conduct.)

I was never complaining about being an Inter fan, nor attacking Italian football in general.....Juve and its accomplices are the plague. I am just perplexed sometimes how any Juve supporter can seriously celebrate what this organization is really about. I guess after years and years of it all, you just build up immunity and tolerance to it all.

Down to Seriiiiiee B you go.....(hopefully)

Buventus all the way...to Serie B!
just a perfect example of ant-juventinis blaming everything on this team. u should be ashamed really...ur team didnt mount a challenge on the league since 2002, so wat r u complaining about?
u said something abt concrete evidence, nothing is proven yet soo until that day comes u shouldn't be speaking......ohhh then u will come here and say that we fixed that too.

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
sateeh said:
just a perfect example of ant-juventinis blaming everything on this team. u should be ashamed really...ur team didnt mount a challenge on the league since 2002, so wat r u complaining about?
u said something abt concrete evidence, nothing is proven yet soo until that day comes u shouldn't be speaking......ohhh then u will come here and say that we fixed that too.
Get it through your head, Juve dug themselves in this hole. Also, the evidence is in right in front of your face, now if you do not want to believe it or would rather just ignore it, then just your prerogative.

Oh and by the way, has anyone here signed the petition to send Juve to serie B? Just wondering is all......

Matteo..

Apr 30, 2006
BFC82 said:
Get it through your head, Juve dug themselves in this hole. Also, the evidence is in right in front of your face, now if you do not want to believe it or would rather just ignore it, then just your prerogative.

Oh and by the way, has anyone here signed the petition to send Juve to serie B? Just wondering is all......
Kicking us when we're down isn't exactly gracious. I know you're very frustrated, simply because you are an Inter fan, but there's no need to annoy us even more. I hope the mods do something about it, because this sort of shit shouldn't be accepted. Evidence right in front of my face? Well, you and me haven't been able to see evidence till now. I'm sure there is and I'm sure we will get punished, but saying you can see the evidence in front of you is a blatant lie.

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
Matteo.. said:
Kicking us when we're down isn't exactly gracious. I know you're very frustrated, simply because you are an Inter fan, but there's no need to annoy us even more. I hope the mods do something about it, because this sort of shit shouldn't be accepted. Evidence right in front of my face? Well, you and me haven't been able to see evidence till now. I'm sure there is and I'm sure we will get punished, but saying you can see the evidence in front of you is a blatant lie.

F*ck yeah Im rubbing this in, and I hope Juve go down faster than your sister on a first date. You deserve no mercy nor pity from anyone for your teams actions.

Hey Matteo, who is Moggi calling on his cell?? Haha

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
BFC82 said:
F*ck yeah Im rubbing this in, and I hope Juve go down faster than your sister on a first date. You deserve no mercy nor pity from anyone for your teams actions.

Juve will go down when Inter wins the scudetto. In other words, that will never happen. :D

Matteo..

Apr 30, 2006
BFC82 said:

That's supposed to be the joke.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)