New Juve scandal: Moggi talking to referees (4 Viewers)

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
I know that everything passes through the federation but in the end the clubs (both of them) are the ones that arrange most of the things..

The telephone converstation did not state the moggi (even though it was a preseasonal match) has influenced the decision of the federation.

So baically, according to the published converstation there is absolutely nothing illegal. Feel free to point the illegal stuff in the conversation out..

Matteo..

Apr 30, 2006
ZAF3000 said:
I know that everything passes through the federation but in the end the clubs (both of them) are the ones that arrange most of the things..

The telephone converstation did not state the moggi (even though it was a preseasonal match) has influenced the decision of the federation.

So baically, according to the published converstation there is absolutely nothing illegal. Feel free to point the illegal stuff in the conversation out..
No you're right. Nothing's illegal. It's just very fishy.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Matteo.. said:
I refuse to stand up for Juventus and call everything crap just yet.
It's understandable, it really is

You just fear that all of this may be true

but while 'waiting for the truth' you should be careful not to lean over to the other side - to what the papers say - and rather keep calm and serene, and continue to support the Triade, who have done so much for our club, with the motto: Innocent until proven guilty

of course, the Media is also 'Innocent until proven guilty', but the reason I call this 'crap' is because stories like this one seem to pop up every year

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
Just being relegated is not enough, your whole corrupted, cheating, lying and mafioso organization should de dissolved. You have no place in football, and is just a cancer that must be cured. I would be so ashamed to be Juve fan, how many scudetti does it to take to turn a blind eye to whats really going on? How can you celebrate your teams successes knowing what you know, knowing that supporting this team you support their actions?

An inter fan does not have much to celebrate, but at least we can all go home knowing that our team plays football the honest way.

Shame...

and rot in hell juve mafiosos!

AlexTheGreat

May 10, 2006
BFC82 said:
Yeah I guess it kinda funny, Im pretty sure anyone associated with Juve does not even know what honesty is.

My mistake
yeah. figo linked a lot of with juve, we all know he is an honest people.
if u want i can give more examples about inter piayers honesty & clean games.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)