New Juve scandal: Moggi talking to referees (11 Viewers)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Matteo.. said:
Look, Phrozen, I'm not saying all of this is true, but we simply aren't clean. Everyone knows we're not clean, the question remains if we're unclean to the extent we need to be punished.
Exactly

And if you want my belief: We're "unclean" to that extent

Can't wait for this to die down so we can sue the hell out of these newspapers for human rights violations

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Matteo.. said:
Look, Phrozen, I'm not saying all of this is true, but we simply aren't clean. Everyone knows we're not clean, the question remains if we're unclean to the extent we need to be punished.
Well in my book that sentence in bold simply means unclean and guilty, if not that then we are simply clean. Many big clubs out there have been unclean, but to be honest theres nothing wrong with that unclean is good and bottom line is we are innocent until proven guilty. Therefore they are currently clean. Its too difficult to tell what on earth may have happened and whether moggi did talk a little more than family life to his colleagues. I stand by the club, be it innocent or guilty, I wont say they are guilty until of course its clear, therfore in my eyes they are CLEAN. There are plenty of anti juve people out there who have done there upmost to see such a predicament happen in the first place and I wont be suprised if they even bended the rules to achieve there goal.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
Azzurri7 said:
The meeting already started between the agnelli family and the triade....still an hour or two for the final decision to be taken.

http://www.datasport.it/extra.aspx?pagina=avvisolettori

decison must be taken ! every one here is hoping for the best one ! maybe a more clean juventus becoz as matteo said every one is talking about the dirtiness surrouding us

Matteo..

Apr 30, 2006
I won't be making any claims about Juventus. I think we, the audience, knows far too little to judge about what should be done. I will neither call Juventus innocent nor guilty.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
zizoufan said:
decison must be taken ! every one here is hoping for the best one ! maybe a more clean juventus becoz as matteo said every one is talking about the dirtiness surrouding us
the club needs to stay calm

and we need to stay calm

if the Triade is innocent, the world will get to know this as well

opinions of the general public is always prone for change

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
Matteo.. said:
I won't be making any claims about Juventus. I think we, the audience, knows far too little to judge about what should be done. I will neither call Juventus innocent nor guilty.

moggi in ur avatar says it all buddy :D

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
Matteo.. said:
The motivations of the judge (some pieces here http://forum.j1897.com/index.php?showtopic=25091) say that in the phone calls, there was nothing illegal or that lead to think we could control refs. This is the most reliable source.

What we read on papers are some conversations with paieretto, some private conversations (!!!!!), a conversation of Pairetto (or Bergamo) with Dondarini, the ref of Samp-Juve last year.

After the match the ref says "the penalty against Juventus was so evident that I couldn't not concede it" " in these cases you can't award a penalty, because it's a big team" "After I awarded the penalty to Samp, the linesman called me and said it was not a penalty, he had made a mistake. I answered him that I had already awarded it, it was better letting them shoot it anyway. But he answered: no, look, that penalty is a joke and if we let them shoot it we're gonna sputtanarci (something like make a fool of ourselves) in the most incredible way"
This would be the influence of Moggi on refs? Dondarini was afraid of awarding us a penalty!

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Ok I was talking about the 2nd relegation. And as Elisa said, Italy back then was a different country.
I can't remember the details about Milan and Lazio's issue but I remember that it was big.. Too big to cover. Can you remind me please.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Thats why I am saying its a stupid scandal. If these are the evidence they are relying on then there is absolutely nothing illegal.
1- Moggi wanted refs for friends matches in the pre-season -> doing his job to prepare the matches in the training period.
2- Ref thinks its not a pentaly against Juve and argues about it with the linesman -> totally normal not involving Moggi at all.

So what is this case based on? hopes and dreams?

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
isha00 said:
The motivations of the judge (some pieces here http://forum.j1897.com/index.php?showtopic=25091) say that in the phone calls, there was nothing illegal or that lead to think we could control refs. This is the most reliable source.

What we read on papers are some conversations with paieretto, some private conversations (!!!!!), a conversation of Pairetto (or Bergamo) with Dondarini, the ref of Samp-Juve last year.

After the match the ref says "the penalty against Juventus was so evident that I couldn't not concede it" " in these cases you can't award a penalty, because it's a big team" "After I awarded the penalty to Samp, the linesman called me and said it was not a penalty, he had made a mistake. I answered him that I had already awarded it, it was better letting them shoot it anyway. But he answered: no, look, that penalty is a joke and if we let them shoot it we're gonna sputtanarci (something like make a fool of ourselves) in the most incredible way"
This would be the influence of Moggi on refs? Dondarini was afraid of awarding us a penalty!
this actually means, that there is not scandal at all, the media just try to destroy juve..

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
Jem83 said:
interrogate the referees

this is the only way we'll know for sure

this current 'evidence' is nothing but snot paper
They have interrogated them. They said they were ready to fight to prove that their mistakes are human and not influenced by anyone.

Matteo..

Apr 30, 2006
ZAF3000 said:
Thats why I am saying its a stupid scandal. If these are the evidence they are relying on then there is absolutely nothing illegal.
1- Moggi wanted refs for friends matches in the pre-season -> doing his job to prepare the matches in the training period.
2- Ref thinks its not a pentaly against Juve and argues about it with the linesman -> totally normal not involving Moggi at all.

So what is this case based on? hopes and dreams?
The rules are strict: Moggi couldn't ask for specific referees.

gusmano

Mar 15, 2004
Only a couple of days ago I posted here that there will be some truth in all of this.
A lot of people wouldn't believe me, I was even a Milan fan according to someone here.
Like I said back then who cannot close our eyes.
They fucked up good this time.
Everyone who had something to do with this has to leave asap and we better hope that next or within a couple of years we won't be playing in serie B or C.
Stressfull times!!!

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
gusmano said:
Only a couple of days ago I posted here that there will be some truth in all of this.
A lot of people wouldn't believe me
, I was even a Milan fan according to someone here.
Like I said back then who cannot close our eyes.
They fucked up good this time.
Everyone who had something to do with this has to leave asap and we better hope that next or within a couple of years we won't be playing in serie B or C.
Stressfull times!!!
Like I said, everyone just needs to stay calm

and I still don't believe in there being any truth in this

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)