New Juve scandal: Moggi talking to referees (4 Viewers)

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
BFC82 said:
Yeah I guess it kinda funny, Im pretty sure anyone associated with Juve does not even know what honesty is.

My mistake

Buddy, there is a lot of accusation going around against Juve, and we may well be dirty, corrupt mafiosi. But please do not hold Inter up as an example of anything good or positive in football. Inter is a stinking cesspool with their own room of lies, so go ahead and celebrate Juve's investigation but don't think Inter has won anything. Yet again. You guys really do suck.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Matteo..

Apr 30, 2006
The Pado said:
Buddy, there is a lot of accusation going around against Juve, and we may well be dirty, corrupt mafiosi. But please do not hold Inter up as an example of anything good or positive in football. Inter is a stinking cesspool with their own room of lies, so go ahead and celebrate Juve's investigation but don't think Inter has won anything. Yet again. You guys really do suck.
Like I already told that Roma-fan: perhaps we cheat, but we cheat and win :D. Roma and Inter cheat without winning, just how sad is that?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
mark77 said:
Here's another one.

In tomorrow's papers: Buffon in gambling scandal.

keep'em coming!!! :rolleyes:

Under It, "Capello was found in Vieira's closet filming Zlatans girlfriend giving hand-job to Patrick Vieira, so this way he could convince Zlatan that no one will ever love him like The Don Fabio".....

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Espectro said:
Azzurri, you should be careful with your comments, I mean you are playing with one yeallow card :D:D:D:D:D:D

I deserved the first yellow card, but I dare anyon giving me red this time:D...I didn't do anything wrong.

P.S, If I do get a second yellow card, will I be absent from Champions League Section?:D

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
Enough is Enough. Juventus should attack with Piemonte - Lombardy and Toscana and start conquering Italy... it's war. Form an army, form a league of its own.... the south is with Juve as we know. We will win. WAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
isha00 said:
The motivations of the judge (some pieces here http://forum.j1897.com/index.php?showtopic=25091) say that in the phone calls, there was nothing illegal or that lead to think we could control refs. This is the most reliable source.

What we read on papers are some conversations with paieretto, some private conversations (!!!!!), a conversation of Pairetto (or Bergamo) with Dondarini, the ref of Samp-Juve last year.

After the match the ref says "the penalty against Juventus was so evident that I couldn't not concede it" " in these cases you can't award a penalty, because it's a big team" "After I awarded the penalty to Samp, the linesman called me and said it was not a penalty, he had made a mistake. I answered him that I had already awarded it, it was better letting them shoot it anyway. But he answered: no, look, that penalty is a joke and if we let them shoot it we're gonna sputtanarci (something like make a fool of ourselves) in the most incredible way"
This would be the influence of Moggi on refs? Dondarini was afraid of awarding us a penalty!
btw, isha, did you ever post in that lousy xtratime or the likes ? I wish someone like you will all your knowledge, and who knows this is bullshit, will come and trash all the gay fagets there like diavolo thotobald cacini (the worst pricks are demandred and San Siro ).and all the juve haters. You can trash them easily. Anyway, you're my hero.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Another scandal: Zebras accuse Juve for stealing their stripes

Zebras today sent an official letter to all the media saying that they will accuse Juventus FC for stealing their black & white stripes and putting them in their jerseys without asking them. "This is against the law, I can't believe how a prestigious club like Juventus could do that, I used to like them!" - said a zebra spokesman on Tuesday night. "This won't stop here, we're going to court and demand a compensation and we want our stripes back! " - he continued.
It seems that not just Juventus has no board of directors right now, but they will loose their stripes too.

www.goal.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Arif said:

Zebras today sent an official letter to all the media saying that they will accuse Juventus FC for stealing their black & white stripes and putting them in their jerseys without asking them. "This is against the law, I can't believe how a prestigious club like Juventus could do that, I used to like them!" - said a zebra spokesman on Tuesday night. "This won't stop here, we're going to court and demand a compensation and we want our stripes back! " - he continued.
It seems that not just Juventus has no board of directors right now, but they will loose their stripes too.

www.goal.com

:lol:

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
Arif said:

www.goal.com
:lol: :tup:

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
Azzurri7 said:
I deserved the first yellow card, but I dare anyon giving me red this time:D...I didn't do anything wrong.

P.S, If I do get a second yellow card, will I be absent from Champions League Section?:D
:lol: Maybe. The only place you will be alowed to write is in the WC section.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)