New Juve coach? (3 Viewers)

New Juve coach?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Inzaghi is way overrated. Can't organize a defense for shiet. Chokes in Europe or against teams not named Juventus in Serie A. Missed out plenty of times on CL despite a great midfield and Immobile firing on all cylinders. This season hes also a non factor
Fair enough. Imo his time at Lazio has been rather impressive, and if he is overrated, then what has Gattuso ever done to rate him higher?

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Where does this come from lol? Did I miss something?

Lazio has maybe 2.5 players that would play real minutes for us or any other top club, they won 3 trophies vs stronger opposition and made CL massively overachieving last year. Where did they choke exactly?
Lol what? Have you even seen any of their games?

He gets dumped out of shitty EL on regular basis, nothing to be proud of, always struggling there.

In Serie A they bottled it last season, he wasn't able to turn it around once it got tough for them.

The worst thing though is his inflexibility. 352 till the end of time, even if he has no players for it. Way too often he puts wingbacks or CMs as CBs and that backfires. Just see what Lukaku did to makeshift CB Parolo a couple of weeks back. Why force players out of position in the first place? Marusic is not a CB either.
He also tends to repeat the same mistakes over and over again. He always takes off his forwards and that backfires for him. Typical defensive mindset where he's focused on taking home a result and quite often it doesn't happen. Both Conte and Allegri had been criticized heavily for this here, Inzaghi takes that to the next level for me.

Bravo to him for out-smarting Sarri last season. We were not impressed when Sarri did the same to Conte though.

If we go down to it, we're having a debate between flexible coaches who can adapt to players or fundamentalists like Conte, Inzaghi and Sarri. I don't think we have a squad for a 352 fundamentalist - there's no cash, nor the time to implement it. This pre-season once again will be very short, considering the pandemic season + Euros.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
yeah i was kidding ...Gattuso is not good coach

not try to be cool or seeking validation ....

why you guys always think negative ...and why i should explain this ...

i feel sad and bad with the current time supporting this club and whatever happen still supporting Juve ,,,

personally feel boring from writing text ...so im sarcastic on many things here instead of feeling bad .. ..

easy guys ...

d7332825-3d5e-4b99-b55f-2b677330edc1_text.gif
It wasn't in reference to you Bro. You weren't the one who voted no to both Allegri and Zidane, but voted yes for Gattuso. Even AC isn't that delusional.

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
Out of Gattuso, Inzaghi, Spalletti and Gasperini, my choice would be:
Gasp > Gattuso > Inzaghi > Spalletti.
Of course if DD becomes available after the Euro's, DD would be my first choice (If ZZ and Allegri are unavailable).

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Lol what? Have you even seen any of their games?

He gets dumped out of shitty EL on regular basis, nothing to be proud of, always struggling there.

In Serie A they bottled it last season, he wasn't able to turn it around once it got tough for them.

The worst thing though is his inflexibility. 352 till the end of time, even if he has no players for it. Way too often he puts wingbacks or CMs as CBs and that backfires. Just see what Lukaku did to makeshift CB Parolo a couple of weeks back. Why force players out of position in the first place? Marusic is not a CB either.
He also tends to repeat the same mistakes over and over again. He always takes off his forwards and that backfires for him. Typical defensive mindset where he's focused on taking home a result and quite often it doesn't happen. Both Conte and Allegri had been criticized heavily for this here, Inzaghi takes that to the next level for me.

Bravo to him for out-smarting Sarri last season. We were not impressed when Sarri did the same to Conte though.

If we go down to it, we're having a debate between flexible coaches who can adapt to players or fundamentalists like Conte, Inzaghi and Sarri. I don't think we have a squad for a 352 fundamentalist - there's no cash, nor the time to implement it. This pre-season once again will be very short, considering the pandemic season + Euros.
It's fucking Lazio, they have a dreadful team. Outside of SMS and Luis Alberto no one on that team is a starter for top level. Immobile would be a sub at best.

He played 4231 early on, changed to 352 because that's what these mediocre players know and feel comfortable in. It's absolutely not a given he would play the same at any other club.

They get dumped out of EL because he plays reserves most of the time and they cannot handle playing two games a week.

Bottled what last season? Are you fucking serious? They had no business being where they were. They had 5 players missing every game post COVID break.

He won 3 trophies with a mediocre team AT BEST. He gets no support and zero investments from Lotito. He's absolutely overachieving with them, that team is not better than Sassuolo besides the two players already mentioned.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
It's fucking Lazio, they have a dreadful team. Outside of SMS and Luis Alberto no one on that team is a starter for top level. Immobile would be a sub at best.

He played 4231 early on, changed to 352 because that's what these mediocre players know and feel comfortable in. It's absolutely not a given he would play the same at any other club.

They get dumped out of EL because he plays reserves most of the time and they cannot handle playing two games a week.

Bottled what last season? Are you fucking serious? They had no business being where they were. They had 5 players missing every game post COVID break.

He won 3 trophies with a mediocre team AT BEST. He gets no support and zero investments from Lotito. He's absolutely overachieving with them, that team is not better than Sassuolo besides the two players already mentioned.
Too many excuses considering Lazio have a good squad

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Too many excuses considering Lazio have a good squad
But they absolutely don't. Mediocre at best.

All these players were developed and rejuvenated by him. Luis Alberto was a laughing stock, nobody thought SMS could be this complete, Leiva was deadwood, Lulić came from Swiss league, Acerbi, Caicedo, Correa, Luiz Felipe... Immobile was a flop, no one wanted him etc.

Juve, Inter, Milan, Napoli and Atalanta for sure have better teams than them. Roma had one too, this year they really downgraded a lot. So how exactly did he choke and bottle anything with the 7th best team in the league?

I don't want him anywhere near the club if Allegri, Zidane or Deschamps are possible. But if we're choosing from domestic coaches, Inzaghi is so far away it's not even close. He is young, clearly has potential, his teams have an identity, develops players and most importantly shown he can win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)