New Juve coach? (5 Viewers)

New Juve coach?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Inzaghi is the most promising one out of the bunch, at least for me. Young, already good with Lazio and room for improvement.

Agreed we ideally need someone to kick our players in their lazy asses, and Gattuso could probably provide that - But it's not worth the trade off imo. He hasn't really impressed me in his coaching career so far.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
So who are you expecting no top manager without big transfer budget guarantee will be available so we have to choose among the Underrated managers in Italy
I’m not expecting anything that’s the beauty of not caring

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Are you kidding with Gattuso? He's a tactical noob, only thing he knows is yell and try to motivate by yelling. That works to some degree in lesser teams. He'd get ousted here faster than Sarri.
yeah i was kidding ...Gattuso is not good coach
Hipster Noob :boh:

Maybe just a contrarian seeking validation and trying to be cool? :numnum: :shifty:
not try to be cool or seeking validation ....

why you guys always think negative ...and why i should explain this ...

i feel sad and bad with the current time supporting this club and whatever happen still supporting Juve ,,,

personally feel boring from writing text ...so im sarcastic on many things here instead of feeling bad .. ..

easy guys ...

d7332825-3d5e-4b99-b55f-2b677330edc1_text.gif

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I see that way:
Juve in CL - Zidane, otherwise Gattuso.

Inzaghi will go to Inter, Marotta is surely all over him by now if Conte is leaving. He's a perfect Conte replacement, plays the same system and with similar approach.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Inzaghi is the most promising one out of the bunch, at least for me. Young, already good with Lazio and room for improvement.

Agreed we ideally need someone to kick our players in their lazy asses, and Gattuso could probably provide that - But it's not worth the trade off imo. He hasn't really impressed me in his coaching career so far.
Inzaghi is way overrated. Can't organize a defense for shiet. Chokes in Europe or against teams not named Juventus in Serie A. Missed out plenty of times on CL despite a great midfield and Immobile firing on all cylinders. This season hes also a non factor

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I don't want either. Inzaghi had a good 20 match streak with Lazio in his entire tenure and that was last season. Can't make top 4 with SMS, Alberto, Immobile, Correa. Destroyed in Europe routinely. Plays the same formation over and over. SMS not enough freedom.

I even question whether Gattuso could make our team run considering all his buddies on the squad will just tell him to relax probably.

I don't see how either of them are even options. Would prefer De Zerbi by a mile if you are going for non top 4 Italians who win nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)