New Juve coach? (9 Viewers)

New Juve coach?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Oh if It was me of course I would rather have Zidane... but if you believe that our management will see it like that... well you havent been paying attention :boh:

And that las line my friend... well... lets just say that its nice to see someone who still "trust" our management :snoop:
FYI glossing over something means ignoring it. i.e. I fully trust the management to pinch pennies on manager salaries and lose tons of money based on results.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Said two years ago Zidane will coach us in two years and we'll take these two years to try and morph from defensive league side to CL play style.

Same prediction last summer when trying to make any sense of Pirlo hire.

Let's see if it's him (though if we're out of the CL, he or any other decent coach has zero incentive to join us), otherwise Pirlo's appt will have been even more bumfuzzling. It certainly wasn't Conte level motivation and tactics talk during interviews.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #29
    Last weeks Allegri was the guy for the media, a couple of days ago ZZ. Today the name is Gattuso.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
    Gattuso > Inzaghi, not even close. The latter is a stubborn and inflexible choker, stay away as far as possible.

However, we absolutely need to hire a top coach: ZZ or Max. Sell a player to fund it if needed, couldn't care less.

We need a proper coach first and foremost. Then it's possible to do it even with a lesser squad, the other way around it just doesn't work. You could give prime Real or Barca to Pirlo and he'd have bottled it somehow.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #37
    Juve will only make a $$$ effort on Zidane. Plan B includes Mijhalovic. :mombly:

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
    Gattuso > Inzaghi, not even close. The latter is a stubborn and inflexible choker, stay away as far as possible.

However, we absolutely need to hire a top coach: ZZ or Max. Sell a player to fund it if needed, couldn't care less.

We need a proper coach first and foremost. Then it's possible to do it even with a lesser squad, the other way around it just doesn't work. You could give prime Real or Barca to Pirlo and he'd have bottled it somehow.
    Where does this come from lol? Did I miss something?

Lazio has maybe 2.5 players that would play real minutes for us or any other top club, they won 3 trophies vs stronger opposition and made CL massively overachieving last year. Where did they choke exactly?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)