Status
Not open for further replies.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
One week and everything will be clear .... stay tuned
Gattuso or Spalletti?

:shifty:
Gattuso is great option ..i like his energy ..Every Day Malakia !!

:grin:
Some times maybe shit ...sometimes maybe good ....
Me touch my players

(Trolling ....Gattuso is the worst option )

Last edited:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Wait so Zidane is getting 12mln/season at Real? LOL

I actually thought we'd get him here. Forget about that. I had no idea how much he earns, there's no way we'd even try to get him here.

Shortly, if we don't get Allegri (imo chances are low because I see him going to Madrid. It would be even worse to see him at Inter) it's surely some mediocre Italian coach.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
If not Allegri, pay Zidane what he wants. We saw what pennypinchig when hiring a coach does - we pay for it both in the short term and long term.

Marinara is not a requirement to coach Juventus, or at least it shouldn't be.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
If not Allegri, pay Zidane what he wants. We saw what pennypinchig when hiring a coach does - we pay for it both in the short term and long term.

Marinara is not a requirement to coach Juventus, or at least it shouldn't be.
Forget about us paying big. I doubt we'd pay big even if we are 4th. But if we are fifth, man, there's simply 0% chance of us getting an expensive coach. Chances are even worse since he's not Italian.

At this point hopefully we pick lesser evil.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Forget about us paying big. I doubt we'd pay big even if we are 4th. But if we are fifth, man, there's simply 0% chance of us getting an expensive coach. Chances are even worse since he's not Italian.

At this point hopefully we pick lesser evil.
We should though. A good coach is an investment. Look at what Tuchel has done at Chelsea, Klopp at Liverpool and Simeone @ ATM.

I see some fuckitos have voted no for Allegri and Zidane. Why?!

Jun 16, 2020
Knowing that we mostly get managers from the Serie A or someone with the Italian nationality, there really isn’t much to get exited about besides Allegri.

Gattuso isnt convincing, seems like to early and didn’t work miracles with Napoli. Did what you could expect but nothing more.

De Zerbi is already gone, good step for him but Juventus was way to early.

Inzaghi couldn’t maintain a high level with Lazio. Finishing 6th or 7th isn’t enough to become our coach.

Pirlo can’t stay.

Then there’s a big layer of trainers like Mihajlovic, Juric, D’Aversa, etc. Nothing really special there.

Really not sure where to look. Nobody wants Sarri. Ancelotti perhaps? Doesn’t feel right tho, but the best coach of all the previous names besides Max. Ancelotti seems like a manager who has also lost his special touch tho, but it’s a safer bet then Gattuso.

Gasperini somehow I don’t believe that he’d come to us.

Difficult task, we definitely need Max and besides him there aren’t any interesting options in Italy..

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Knowing that we mostly get managers from the Serie A or someone with the Italian nationality, there really isn’t much to get exited about besides Allegri.

Gattuso isnt convincing, seems like to early and didn’t work miracles with Napoli. Did what you could expect but nothing more.

De Zerbi is already gone, good step for him but Juventus was way to early.

Inzaghi couldn’t maintain a high level with Lazio. Finishing 6th or 7th isn’t enough to become our coach.

Pirlo can’t stay.

Then there’s a big layer of trainers like Mihajlovic, Juric, D’Aversa, etc. Nothing really special there.

Really not sure where to look. Nobody wants Sarri. Ancelotti perhaps? Doesn’t feel right tho, but the best coach of all the previous names besides Max. Ancelotti seems like a manager who has also lost his special touch tho, but it’s a safer bet then Gattuso.

Gasperini somehow I don’t believe that he’d come to us.

Difficult task, we definitely need Max and besides him there aren’t any interesting options in Italy..
Gasperini failed hard in Inter and he's known for getting into fights with his players, so a big NO.
Ancelotti is finished he is good for Everton/Fiorentina/Lazio type of teams...

If you ask me we are on a look for a Conte type of manager, Gatusso fits the bill - the tactical knowledge...
De Zerbi should have been our gamble this year, Inzaghi remains a favorite for me out of this bunch...

We HAD to press strong for Allegri...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)