• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I meant Hansi Flick
We will need a squad revolution before implementing his tactical system

- - - Updated - - -

But they absolutely don't. Mediocre at best.

All these players were developed and rejuvenated by him. Luis Alberto was a laughing stock, nobody thought SMS could be this complete, Leiva was deadwood, Lulić came from Swiss league, Acerbi, Caicedo, Correa, Luiz Felipe... Immobile was a flop, no one wanted him etc.

Juve, Inter, Milan, Napoli and Atalanta for sure have better teams than them. Roma had one too, this year they really downgraded a lot. So how exactly did he choke and bottle anything with the 7th best team in the league?

I don't want him anywhere near the club if Allegri, Zidane or Deschamps are possible. But if we're choosing from domestic coaches, Inzaghi is so far away it's not even close. He is young, clearly has potential, his teams have an identity, develops players and most importantly shown he can win.
The only problem is his tactical inflexibility which means he can be easily found out in Europe

Buy on AliExpress.com

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
We will need a squad revolution before implementing his tactical system

- - - Updated - - -

The only problem is his tactical inflexibility which means he can be easily found out in Europe
But we don't know if the inflexibility is down to him or the team he has and Lotito being so stingy. When he coached their Primavera he used multiple formations. Not something very telling, but at least he did it before.

That's why I'd like him to take a step up to Napoli for example and see how he does at a better team than Lazio. But if we have to choose between him and Gattuso...give me a break please

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Gattuso is ok but not great so no to him.
Gasperini I always liked him and he fits IMO so yes - even though he is not proven with a top team.
Allegri is regaining Serie A champions status so yes.
Inzaghi Im divided as I like his football the most but final standings are usually not on his side.
Mancini - I dont like him.
Zidane - Obviously..

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Either gauranteed quality like Zidane, Pep, Klopp, Simeone or go back to Conte or Allegri. We shouldn't risk the title for the 2nd year in a row.

Two years without the title would mean we will languish for many years.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
I cant wait to know who is the next coach ....
But going from tracking Pep airplane to following Gattuso bike seems really huge damage .... we going back to 7th place this time for sure .... RIP JJ brand

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I don't know about the notion Gasperini is failing at inter, well that is 10 years ago

And we know people improve, we can see how he improve Atalanta with relatively a small budget to be CL every year for the last 3 years
Atalanta is one of the teams with the highest goal-scoring record for some season
77 goals in 2018 (1st in Serie A, Napoli 2nd with 74, Juventus 3rd with 70) > this we with Allegri and CR7
98 goals in 2019 (1st in Serie A, Inter 2nd with 81 goals, Juventus only 5th with 76 goals)
90 goals in 2020 (1st in Serie A currently, Napoli 2nd 85 goals, Inter 3rd 84 goals) with 1 game left

With that kind amount of goals, we are sure we can get attractive goal galore performance week in week out
At least we don't see us losing point again fuckin Crotone, Benevento, Fiorentina, and another minnow

If we stand with the preferred Italian coach, then Gasperini is the ultimate choice for us
At least we weakened Atalanta in the process

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Real Madrid have offered Allegri a two-year contact with an option for a third season worth €10m/yr. Juventus are working to hire Zidane, who has not yet responded. (GdS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)