Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Zidane or Allegri !

- - - Updated - - -

Would rather pay Zizu 13m than Dybala .
It's not just Dybala man. You guys keep bringing his name up. What about all the other high earners?

Rabiot the pussyfag mental giraffe perhaps? Arturd, the exhausted lolzilian? What about Glassmsey, the perennially injured "Welsh Wizard?"

Even Bonucci is earning too much.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
It's not just Dybala man. You guys keep bringing his name up. What about all the other high earners?

Rabiot the pussyfag mental giraffe perhaps? Arturd, the exhausted lolzilian? What about Glassmsey, the perennially injured "Welsh Wizard?"

Even Bonucci is earning too much.
They all deserve it more than Dybs tho

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
No, they don't. Fuck off and stop being ridiculous.

That entire midfield should be making 10 million total.
While I don’t disagree about the midfield being piss poor. Dybala has been worse this year than every midfielder in this team. So... anyone thinking he deserves a raise of even a single penny over his current wage is crazy bananas imo. He should be grateful if the club even offers him an extension at his current wage of 7.5mil net given how awful he’s been for two of the past three years.

The midfield and Dybala are separate issues. Get rid of them all at this point imo.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Lets be honest, Pirlo made our champs into chumps particularly Bentancur who was never ever this bad. We actually have a talented team and a versatile squad - we can play any formation that isn't this hybrid shit. A little coaching will take us a long way so maybe see what Spaletti/Gattuso/Tudor want before pulling the trigger on our players.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Lets be honest, Pirlo made our champs into chumps particularly Bentancur who was never ever this bad. We actually have a talented team and a versatile squad - we can play any formation that isn't this hybrid shit. A little coaching will take us a long way so maybe see what Spaletti/Gattuso/Tudor want before pulling the trigger on our players.
we should focus on a coach that can play 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 depending on who'll stay next season

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
We don't. Not even close. What we have are a few talented and versatile players but not the team because we're missing half decent players in some key positions.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
@Robee
We're not a team of Galacticos but if we supported each other then we'd be decent. Our defence is good but no cover from the midfield is why we leave gaping holes so we don't keep clean sheets. We have Ronaldo but some matches he can register one or two shots in 90 minutes because he gets no support. Like I said, there are options and versatility so I don't think we need a major shake up, instead we bring in cover and release those that give us nothing like Ramsey and Bernard. In an organised well defined system Arthur and Rabiot would be great, Cuadrado and Chiesa are both effective going forward and defending, Kulusevski was great against Inter and up top we have a support striker as well as a target man - its a dream squad for a smart manager.

Also, we're not in a position to splurge big money for someone like Pogba thinking he'll be our messiah. We need an identity and to build again then swap out the weaker players for the elite players. I'd get Locatelli, new left back and promote the likes of Fagioli and get them their experience. We have enough to regain Serie A but we're well away from the CL. I'm a Ronaldo fan but he wasn't going to take us to the CL because the team was crumbling around him and I'm worried that we'll be naive again and break the bank for someone like Harry Kane without fixing our team foundation. Ronaldo is the icing on a shit cake.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
@Robee
We're not a team of Galacticos but if we supported each other then we'd be decent. Our defence is good but no cover from the midfield is why we leave gaping holes so we don't keep clean sheets. We have Ronaldo but some matches he can register one or two shots in 90 minutes because he gets no support. Like I said, there are options and versatility so I don't think we need a major shake up, instead we bring in cover and release those that give us nothing like Ramsey and Bernard. In an organised well defined system Arthur and Rabiot would be great, Cuadrado and Chiesa are both effective going forward and defending, Kulusevski was great against Inter and up top we have a support striker as well as a target man - its a dream squad for a smart manager.

Also, we're not in a position to splurge big money for someone like Pogba thinking he'll be our messiah. We need an identity and to build again then swap out the weaker players for the elite players. I'd get Locatelli, new left back and promote the likes of Fagioli and get them their experience. We have enough to regain Serie A but we're well away from the CL. I'm a Ronaldo fan but he wasn't going to take us to the CL because the team was crumbling around him and I'm worried that we'll be naive again and break the bank for someone like Harry Kane without fixing our team foundation. Ronaldo is the icing on a shit cake.
Yes if we had any coach managing the team we would have definitely done better what was agnelli thinking when he hired pirlo

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
No, they don't. Fuck off and stop being ridiculous.

That entire midfield should be making 10 million total.
Fan is about emotion. When people has a low IQ or emotional intelligence, they don't uses things like facts, reality, reason, logic, numbers. They aren't even trolling, they meant it.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Zidane remains the favorite candidate to replace Pirlo, who could still stay in the case of Champions qualification and Agnelli still has faith in him. (GdS)
Faith in what exactly? Is he fucking blind? That's worse than those delusional blind religious Muppets and Zealots.

Faith in struggling to finish top 4 and being humiliated in Europe by a 2nd tier team? GTFO.

If Agnelli has faith, both he and Pirlo can share that faith over some wine or an Espresso, as far away from Juventus as possible.

- - - Updated - - -

They all deserve it more than Dybs tho
Based on what? Their stellar performances? If you're talking about this season, then it's a maybe and barely, and that's because Dybs has been terrible (mostly) when available. The others have been available and they've been shit.

Dybala has scored 100 goals for Juventus. Those guys don't even have a total of 15 assists and successful tackles, COMBINED!

Dybala doesn't deserve an increase, but those guys don't even deserve what they're currently making. Overrated and overpriced useless turds.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
@Robee

Decent, yeah, just like we are now when we're actually motivated. But we're juventus. Decent isn't enough and certainly not every now and then and that's the whole problem; these guys aren't hungry anymore. Plus there is a HUGE lack of leaders.

No system will make Arthur and Rabiot great. They never were and they never will be. Let's be realistic. I'd keep them both but they're expensive fuckers.

I'm sorry but saying it's a dream squad is freaking delusional, pal. It does need a big overhaul because it's full of guys that are done or declining at best and/or overpaid for the mediocre performances they're showing. Cristiano, Bonucci, Chiellini, Rabiot, Ramsey, Alex Sandro,... all fit that category and then there are still other scrubs like Bernardeschi, Bentancur, Arthur, etc.

It needs a rebuild but I agree we shouldn't throw away the child with the bathwater. Cuads, Kulu, Chiesa, Dybala, Danilo, Demiral and De Ligt are perfectly fine and some guys debateable like Szczesny or Morata for instance.

Last edited:

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Faith in what exactly? Is he fucking blind? That's worse than those delusional blind religious Muppets and Zealots.

Faith in struggling to finish top 4 and being humiliated in Europe by a 2nd tier team? GTFO.

If Agnelli has faith, both he and Pirlo can share that faith over some wine or an Espresso, as far away from Juventus as possible.

- - - Updated - - -

Based on what? Their stellar performances? If you're talking about this season, then it's a maybe and barely, and that's because Dybs has been terrible (mostly) when available. The others have been available and they've been shit.

Dybala has scored 100 goals for Juventus. Those guys don't even have a total of 15 assists and successful tackles, COMBINED!

Dybala doesn't deserve an increase, but those guys don't even deserve what they're currently making. Overrated and overpriced useless turds.
Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe. Saint Augustine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)