vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Can’t wait til they meet up with him in a restaurant and smile whilst driving away in a BMW.
One way or another, i wish this one could be put to bed, and soon. Fed up of hearing about the guy now and its taking over my life.

When i make a brew in the morning, i stir the hot tea and when the steam clears, Guardiolas face is smiling back at me from in the cup.

I sit down in my car and set off for work, as i adjust my rear view mirror, there he is, Pep, sat in the back of my car with his baldness tickling my roof.

At work my boss sits me down for a lecture, nothing he says sinks in, all i hear is the distant murmerings of a drowning duck, because stood there, right infront of me, lecturing me is Guardiola.

I go home from a hard days work and give my wife a kiss, then as our lips unlock BOOM he is there again. Peps head on my missus' body looking gazingly into my eyes, wanting me to whisk him up to bed.

My Son wakes for a feed at 3am, i go down to warm his bottle. As i cradle him in my arms i look down and see a hungry, upset Pep wanting milk.

This is just a typical day for me right now!

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Are we really taking this Momblano guy so serious? Seems like he became top guru lately, whats his record? He might have some inside info, but he is definitely looking for attention too. I would take his reports with a pinch of salt.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Juventus can't afford to wait for more than 1/2 days because it has already waited long enough.

Sarri when in Italy, received appreciation for what he did both from Nedved and from Paratici.

Momblano.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)