New Juve coach: Part Deux (24 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Sarri is one of my top options for sure. His age definitely doesn't matter. He would fit in at Juve more quickly than at Chealsea for a few obvious reasons.

Gazzetta saying that he will bring Higuain :lol: like Paratici would accept that.

_GGB_

Jun 28, 2006
Bring in a winner.. someone that has experience winning the biggest trophoes and managing big clubs.. either Pep or Mourinho for me.. winning is all that matters.. most of the other names havent won anything of note or anything at all..

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
If Guardiola says no, if Conte does not sign, if Sarri stays with Chelsea, 4th option is Inzaghi.

If he renews with Lazio, 5th option is Mourinho.

If Mou does not want to betray Inter, next coach will be a male, between the age of 35 and 73
Agree, but you kinda missed the very very likely scenario when Guardiola says no, Conte doesnt sign, Sarri stays with Chelsea, Inzaghi renews with Lazio, Mourinho stays loyal to Inter and the board doesnt like any of the male coaches between the age of 35 and 73, THEN the favourite for the Juve bench and Agnelli`s plan A will be the 74 years-old Jupp Heynckes, in case Heynckes decides against taking over Juventus then his alternative would be Otto Rehhagel - age 80!

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Sarri is one of my top options for sure. His age definitely doesn't matter. He would fit in at Juve more quickly than at Chealsea for a few obvious reasons.

Gazzetta saying that he will bring Higuain :lol: like Paratici would accept that.
If there is a coach that does absolutely NOT fit in at Juventus, then it's Sarri.

Embarrassing if we sacked Max without having a big name lined up and are then forced to sign that pleb.

Stile Juve lmao.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
not a fan of Sarri, but comparing points across seasons is a bit blurry, I agree. if we lose against Sampdoria and finish 1st with 90 points, it doesn't mean we did worse than Sarri's Napoli that finished 2nd with 91 in 17/18.

but you gotta take into account that ManUtd finished the season with 3 losses and 2 draws, Arsenal finished with 3 losses, 1 draw, 1 win and Chelsea did 3 draws, 1 win and 1 loss. at one point Sarri's Chelsea couldn't possibly drop out of top 4 even if they badly wanted to :D
I love the work he done in Napoli. Absolutely transformed the team and played som nice footy as well. I havent really been impressed by his Chelsea team. The results have overall been good but he has not been able to give the team the identity he wanted. It is true that this Chelsea team is boring, and only in glimpses have I seen the free flowing attacking football that was his trademark in Napoli.
If he could get this Juventus team to play like his Napoli team, but with much better individual talent, then it is a big yes from me. I would not even mind his rather excentric personality, or the fact that he is not willing to compromise at all.
If we get the Chelsea version then it is a big no.
Overall he is not my first choice but I would definetly not mind him at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Agree, but you kinda missed the very very likely scenario when Guardiola says no, Conte doesnt sign, Sarri stays with Chelsea, Inzaghi renews with Lazio, Mourinho stays loyal to Inter and the board doesnt like any of the male coaches between the age of 35 and 73, THEN the favourite for the Juve bench and Agnelli`s plan A will be the 74 years-old Jupp Heynckes, in case Heynckes decides against taking over Juventus then his alternative would be Otto Rehhagel - age 80!
:nico:Heynckes out of retirement would be awesome.

- - - Updated - - -

So finally guardiola to juventus is happening
Because Paratici walks into a hotel in Milano?

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I love the work he done in Napoli. Absolutely transformed the team and played som nice footy as well. I havent really been impressed by his Chelsea team. The results have overall been good but he has not been able to give the team the identity he wanted. It is true that this Chelsea team is boring, and only in glimpses have I seen the free flowing attacking football that was his trademark in Napoli.
If he could get this Juventus team to play like his Napoli team, but with much better individual talent, then it is a big yes from me. I would not even mind his rather excentric personality, or the fact that he is not willing to compromise at all.
If we get the Chelsea version then it is a big no.
Overall he is not my first choice but I would definetly not mind him at all.

- - - Updated - - -

:nico:Heynckes out of retirement would be awesome.

- - - Updated - - -

Because Paratici walks into a hotel in Milano?
You really think its some sort of weird coincidence that Paratici randomly walks into the same hotel where Pep is supposed to be there ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)