vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
“Take it of course with the benefit of doubt, because the person who brought it back to me is a very dear friend, absolutely reliable, but I still have to verify the reliability of her source, she says that she is a serious professional and does not say bullshit.

The friend in question works at the headquarters of an important insurance company in Turin, one of her client who is in charge of organizing events told him that they are preparing the presentation of Pep Guardiola after the Champions League final ..”

:green:
Someone is trolling us so hard :lol:

Il nuovo black&white curtains :tuttosport:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
There is something I wanted to one day see and would probably never happen as he doesnt seem to be interested in being a coach - The biggest symbol ever Alessandro Del Piero as Juventus coach!
Although bad results would make it just too weird as we tried Ferrara and he compared himself to Rocky after every defeat (which happened too often)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
“Take it of course with the benefit of doubt, because the person who brought it back to me is a very dear friend, absolutely reliable, but I still have to verify the reliability of her source, she says that she is a serious professional and does not say bullshit.

The friend in question works at the headquarters of an important insurance company in Turin, one of her client who is in charge of organizing events told him that they are preparing the presentation of Pep Guardiola after the Champions League final ..”

:green:
Can’t wait til they meet up with him in a restaurant and smile whilst driving away in a BMW.

May 26, 2016
This is the EPL syndrom... They feel like they are the best in the world and making ridiculous comments that a non EPL fan would never understand..
For example Seaman and I think it was Tony Adams who questioned Ramsey`s move saying Arsenal are bigger than Juve.
Now City think they are the biggest strongest etc.. They dont understand the history and appeal that Juve have..
The only teams that should be respected in the EPL are Liverpool and Man Utd as at least they have history that proves they deserve some respect..

- - - Updated - - -

You are bald arent you?!
Arsenal are also a historic club , even though they have been dreadful the last years.

But hey , who dafuck cares about that sort of stuff if Pep is coming :eek::eek::eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)