• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
You're that confident?
Maybe

So there is a possibility that peps private jet just landed in Italy.....

For a golf tournament

Precisely a private jet has landed in Bergamo from Manchester

Momblano has said this :Guardiola arrivato in Italia ed atteso da una 2/3 giorni tra Milano e Brescia per vari eventi, grande amico di molte personalità sportive italiane.

Guardiola has arrived in Italy and he is expected to be here for 2-3 days between Milan and Brescia for various events.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
have a feeling it will be someone out of the list, someone who is complete suprise...
Start tracking planes pls. Private jets from Manchester -> Milano.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe

For a golf tournament

Momblano has said this :Guardiola arrivato in Italia ed atteso da una 2/3 giorni tra Milano e Brescia per vari eventi, grande amico di molte personalità sportive italiane.

Guardiola has arrived in Italy and he is expected to be here for 2-3 days between Milan and Brescia for various events.
Too late @Akshen :p

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
A quick recap:

Guardiola Y: because he's the best guy for what we need right now. Momblano and VS guru always spoke about him and Max leaving, even when all the most reliable source were saying there were no problems between Max and Juve.
Guardiola N: he denied every rumors, how is going to explain that now? Also he plays in the most competitive league atm with a team that his perfect for his ideas and suddenly he throws everything and comes here? Unrealistic.

Pochettino Y: he wants to go and while he's not Pep, he's somewhere between the idea that wants us to change philosphy and get a non italian coach.
Pochettino N: he prolonged his contract last year, Tottenham wants too much to free him.

Conte Y: he's free, knows very well Juve and want to come back.
Conte N: Agnelli don't want him back.

Sarri Y: he plays nice football and althought his palmares is empty, his results were overall respectable.
Sarri N: he has nothing in common with Juve style, if they are trying to give a stroke to Boniperti, then yeah he's the right guy.

Inzaghi Y: classic coach that we grow and makes relevant, a conservative and cheap choice that Juve usually likes.
Inzaghi N: you sack Allegri to get a coach with no experience, that is going to get crush by the pressure? gl explaining this to Cr7

Mourinho Y: compared to Inzaghi or Sarri at least he won 2 UCL and has a ton of experience at this level.
Mourinho N: you sack Allegri for his boring football and get one of the few out there that is even worse?

I don't consider others coach because rumors are too weak and they have nothing to give to us

What do you think guys?
Why you think Pep will not cost us to come here, he will not quit for fun...we have to pay around 70m euro to get him without mentioning salaries.....same as Poch, but Poch said he can leave...

Now the question, does our management think that, this is financially right?

If not, so all these rumors are un real ....

Pep and Poch are fantasy ....Conte,Sarri are not

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Maybe

For a golf tournament

He also said that Agnelli will be in Brescia today...

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
conte y: juventino, grinta personified (and if allegri's team lacked something dearly, that's grinta)
conte n: cup record, prefers workhorses to technical players (not something i have issue with, but if our fanbase whined about allegri's football, then some would be very, very disappointed with conte too)

sarri y: ?????????????????????? maybe it's that their teams are very organized and that's something juve always appreciated.
sarri n: doesn't play nice football, just look at his empoli and chelsea. his chelsea is relatively slow in england, and their attacking gameplan is basically "pass to hazard and he'll take care of it". he's a bad loser. he's a whiner, always looking for excuses. a neapolitan jerk who showed us his middle finger. we should have some class, and i'm sure we have.

sarri would be the last name on my list. literally the last one. i'd rather have @Nedved96 as coach + [B]@Orgut as sport director [/B]than sarri on our bench.

otherwise, i don't really care anymore. our squad needs a proper facelift, otherwise we'll risk a huge drop in performance. we can have one of the best coaches (like we did for 5 years), but with an aging, slightly overpaid, not too technical squad lacking ambition and speed it's gonna be hard to retain the serie a title and have a shot on the cl.
Only if you come as my vice

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Man getting Pep would be an ultimately eat your heart out at the EPL fans. Their best coach chooses a farmer league, watch them turn away and deny how great Pep is, if this was to occur. I want Pep for that reason, but I also want Poch for a different reason.

Poch will bring with him a CL final defeat as experience and spur him to win one, his man management skills are up there and tactically he is improving. Italy is the right place for him. We don't need a squad overhaul, he's a yes man too so it would work well.

I want Mourinho too and my reason is, he is just simply a winner and will find a well-behaved group when he arrives here so less man management and more strutting of his tactical nous.

I want Inzaghi too because im willing to gamble on the most promising coach in our league, hes young and less stubborn and i got so much trust in AA that i know if he chose him, inzaghi will turn out great.

I don't mind Conte either.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Think I’m gonna have to write this as a signature.

I’m am not (naturally) bald! I shaved my head couple of years ago and kind of got attached to it. @DAiDEViL
I actually have bald friends who want their hair back so they go to Turkey for some hair transplant..
I personally dont understand whats so terrible about being bold as it seems cool for them.. Maybe I dont understand it because I never really had a problem with hair growth..

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
“Take it of course with the benefit of doubt, because the person who brought it back to me is a very dear friend, absolutely reliable, but I still have to verify the reliability of her source, she says that she is a serious professional and does not say bullshit.

The friend in question works at the headquarters of an important insurance company in Turin, one of her client who is in charge of organizing events told him that they are preparing the presentation of Pep Guardiola after the Champions League final ..”

:green:

Jul 20, 2012
Take it of course with the benefit of doubt, because the person who brought it back to me is a very dear friend, absolutely reliable, but I still have to verify the reliability of her source, she says that she is a serious professional and does not say bullshit.

The friend in question works at the headquarters of an important insurance company in Turin, one of her client who is in charge of organizing events told him that they are preparing the presentation of Pep Guardiola after the Champions League final ..

:tuttosport:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Take it of course with the benefit of doubt, because the person who brought it back to me is a very dear friend, absolutely reliable, but I still have to verify the reliability of her source, she says that she is a serious professional and does not say bullshit.

The friend in question works at the headquarters of an important insurance company in Turin, one of her client who is in charge of organizing events told him that they are preparing the presentation of Pep Guardiola after the Champions League final ..

And the announcement will come before the champions League final

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)