vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Pochettino's cousin (from Italy):"In my opinion [Pochettino replacing Allegri] could be feasible, because Mauricio is a coach who has shown he knows how to work well and reaching the final with Tottenham is a clear example." [TJ]

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Just had lunch with a City fan from work who said that Pep would never leave City for Juve. I want Pep for this reason alone
This is the EPL syndrom... They feel like they are the best in the world and making ridiculous comments that a non EPL fan would never understand..
For example Seaman and I think it was Tony Adams who questioned Ramsey`s move saying Arsenal are bigger than Juve.
Now City think they are the biggest strongest etc.. They dont understand the history and appeal that Juve have..
The only teams that should be respected in the EPL are Liverpool and Man Utd as at least they have history that proves they deserve some respect..

- - - Updated - - -

I want Pep here as he makes bald people look cool.
You are bald arent you?!

Soloist

Feb 2, 2019
A quick recap:

Guardiola Y: because he's the best guy for what we need right now. Momblano and VS guru always spoke about him and Max leaving, even when all the most reliable source were saying there were no problems between Max and Juve.
Guardiola N: he denied every rumors, how is going to explain that now? Also he plays in the most competitive league atm with a team that his perfect for his ideas and suddenly he throws everything and comes here? Unrealistic.

Pochettino Y: he wants to go and while he's not Pep, he's somewhere between the idea that wants us to change philosphy and get a non italian coach.
Pochettino N: he prolonged his contract last year, Tottenham wants too much to free him.

Conte Y: he's free, knows very well Juve and want to come back.
Conte N: Agnelli don't want him back.

Sarri Y: he plays nice football and althought his palmares is empty, his results were overall respectable.
Sarri N: he has nothing in common with Juve style, if they are trying to give a stroke to Boniperti, then yeah he's the right guy.

Inzaghi Y: classic coach that we grow and makes relevant, a conservative and cheap choice that Juve usually likes.
Inzaghi N: you sack Allegri to get a coach with no experience, that is going to get crush by the pressure? gl explaining this to Cr7

Mourinho Y: compared to Inzaghi or Sarri at least he won 2 UCL and has a ton of experience at this level.
Mourinho N: you sack Allegri for his boring football and get one of the few out there that is even worse?

I don't consider others coach because rumors are too weak and they have nothing to give to us

What do you think guys?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
A quick recap:

Guardiola Y: because he's the best guy for what we need right now. Momblano and VS guru always spoke about him and Max leaving, even when all the most reliable source were saying there were no problems between Max and Juve.
Guardiola N: he denied every rumors, how is going to explain that now? Also he plays in the most competitive league atm with a team that his perfect for his ideas and suddenly he throws everything and comes here? Unrealistic.

Pochettino Y: he wants to go and while he's not Pep, he's somewhere between the idea that wants us to change philosphy and get a non italian coach.
Pochettino N: he prolonged his contract last year, Tottenham wants too much to free him.

Sarri Y: he plays nice football and althought his palmares is empty, his results were overall respectable.
Sarri N: he has nothing in common with Juve style, if they are trying to give a stroke to Boniperti, then yeah he's the right guy.

Inzaghi Y: classic coach that we grow and makes relevant, a conservative and cheap choice that Juve usually likes.
Inzaghi N: you sack Allegri to get a coach with no experience, that is going to get crush by the pressure? gl explaining this to Cr7

Mourinho Y: compared to Inzaghi or Sarri at least he won 2 UCL and has a ton of experience at this level.
Mourinho N: you sack Allegri for his boring football and get one of the few out there that is even worse?

I don't consider others coach because rumors are too weak and they have nothing to give to us

What do you think guys?
Pretty much accurate...
Inzaghi why yes - Only money wise.. Why not? Every god damn reason...

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

conte y: juventino, grinta personified (and if allegri's team lacked something dearly, that's grinta)
conte n: cup record, prefers workhorses to technical players (not something i have issue with, but if our fanbase whined about allegri's football, then some would be very, very disappointed with conte too)

sarri y: ?????????????????????? maybe it's that their teams are very organized and that's something juve always appreciated.
sarri n: doesn't play nice football, just look at his empoli and chelsea. his chelsea is relatively slow in england, and their attacking gameplan is basically "pass to hazard and he'll take care of it". he's a bad loser. he's a whiner, always looking for excuses. a neapolitan jerk who showed us his middle finger. we should have some class, and i'm sure we have.

sarri would be the last name on my list. literally the last one. i'd rather have @Nedved96 as coach + @Orgut as sport director than sarri on our bench.

otherwise, i don't really care anymore. our squad needs a proper facelift, otherwise we'll risk a huge drop in performance. we can have one of the best coaches (like we did for 5 years), but with an aging, slightly overpaid, not too technical squad lacking ambition and speed it's gonna be hard to retain the serie a title and have a shot on the cl.

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
If the plan is...

1. Get Pep and all the media attention that follows him, which means more money.
2. Start playing his style of football, so that it makes the club appealing for more fans, which means more money.
3. Get cool and popular players that would love to play under Pep's management, so that all of their personal fans start following the club, which means more money.
4. Since this is Pep, get knocked out from the Champions League in semi-finals, which means more money than what you get if you're knocked out in the quarter-finals or the round of 16.
5. Accumulate billions of trillions thanks to the steps 1-4.
6. Max is back.
7. Buy the best squad in the world.
8. Dominate Champions League for the five years, until it's closed down because it became pointless for other clubs and everyone joined the Super League.
9. Dominate Super League forever, because dominating leagues that's what Juventus do.

... then I'm ready to jump on the Pep bandwagon :agree:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)