Not open for further replies.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Basically:

- Pogba in, Pjanic out
- Didn't think Cancelo or Sandro are leaving
- If Pep says no within the next few days, we will announce Conte the day after
- Tomorrow (today) is an important day as a decision will probably be made, although no announcement will be made
- Conte has a pre-agreement with Inter but is waiting for us. So he will end up at Juve if Pep says no, but if Pep comes here Conte will go to Inter
- Conte thinks only 2 players are needed, and Higuain will be the #9
:tuttosport:

Jan 22, 2016
Because he may be talking out of his ass. Is he really a reliable source??
The last time Pogba came to Turin alone was 3 years ago and now he suddenly pops up in the City randomly. This raises so many eyebrows of course.

This Momblano guy seems to have some close insider in Juve management team in the last 2 years. He gets his shits correct most of the times.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Same about taking him over Sarri and Miha. But I for sure don't want him.

Pep is not my first choice, but I think we'd be next level with him in terms of hype. Realistically he's a good coach, winning the CL with City is an impossible task in my opinion
He should still have done a lot better with the team than two QFs and one Ro16. The manner of defeats are what makes it more terrible. Conceded 6 goals over two legs to Monaco, 5 goals over two legs to Liverpool and 3 goals to Spurs at home. And it's a team that he almost hand picked.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
we saw with Empoli, Napoli and now Chelsea how Sarri always takes a while to drill his movements and tactics in a new team

I don't think it's wise to sacrifice one of the last years we have of Ronaldo and Chiellini, I would prefer a coach who can adapt and doesn't impose his one style of football, we need to capitalize on the resources we have now
Well, not necessarily. In those cases Sarri also took over teams that weren't performing. Something to consider.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Conte for us makes perfect sense. Tonio burns out fast and will be gone again in 3 seasons, but man he shines brightly, he has competed and won against all the coaches we're linked with. Don't like to think about it, but an added bonus would be that we don't have to witness a Beppe-Conte duo form at Inter. No doubt Inter would still find a way to fuck up their work, but those two are the perfect match to turn a barely top 4 team into a contender with 50m transfer budget.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Mombiano says that we gave Pep time to decide until the CL final to become our new coach.If he refuses Juve will announce Conte as our new coach the next day.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Same about taking him over Sarri and Miha. But I for sure don't want him.

Pep is not my first choice, but I think we'd be next level with him in terms of hype. Realistically he's a good coach, winning the CL with City is an impossible task in my opinion
He built that team with an unlimited budget, whats so impossible about winning with that squad?, their squad is better than the two teams in the final

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Well, not necessarily. In those cases Sarri also took over teams that weren't performing. Something to consider.
Even if Chelsea were doing fine up until then, I'm sure Sarri would still use the chance to bring Jorginho over and try to turn Kante into a goal scoring box-to-box. :D Speaking of second season coaches, Mourinho is also exactly like that, all his best seasons are 2nd seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)