• Manuel Da Costa

• Luisao

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Yeah don't get me wrong I like him and I rate him pretty high just like you but I just think we won't splash 20 m € in January,maybe in summer.I hope I'm wrong and the board is willing to splash 20 m € in January though.
Yea I agree, there's no chance we would pay this much. Getting someone like him would be a dream, but like you said it's too much for us.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I m surprised to see, how many ppl, admire Ivanovic and are confident that he is the answer to our problem, the missing piece for our defense to become complete,
the proven experienced defender that will lead our defense by setting an example and repairing other's mistakes...
If so many ppl know him, also rate him higher than the above mentioned players
and are convinced that this player will be enough to take us out of the crisis, right here, right now, from x-mas to the end of the season, then they have to know smth.
That would mean that, our noob managers, had a whole bunch of similar solution in the summer transfer period and let them all slip away, while the solution was even closer and accessible than i ever imagined!!!

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
if reports claiming we could get ufjalusi for around 2million pounds then hell yeah...best solution in terms of splashing money
that could also let us get one more up and running player for our midfield

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Ujfalusi is probably the cheapest solution,not the best,but certainly the cheapest..And he is a solid defender,whether on the right or central defense..And I've been getting this sense that Carvalho could be up for sale,they would say 20Million Euros,but we can negotiate,heck,even 20 M is still totally worth it..

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #87
    If Palermo are fighting with us for a CL spot then I don't see them selling him to a direct adversary...well maybe they would knowing he would make us weaker. :p

I have to admit he's been playing better this year.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #88
    Ivanovic would be the easiest option because the season will be over in Russia in November. I would have bought him even if Andrade was not injured for next season.

Ujfalusi also because I think he'll be free in June.

Would Inter really sell us Samuel? I would hope so.

Marquez o a 6-month loan + rights to buy(I wouldn't use it) would be also nice. When Andrade is fit you buy a younger CB like Da Costa or Zapata.

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
    because canna is still not on the list, my vote is going to samuel. he is the best option. we can rejuvenate his performance IMO.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    Ivanovic would be the easiest option because the season will be over in Russia in November. I would have bought him even if Andrade was not injured for next season.

Ujfalusi also because I think he'll be free in June.

Would Inter really sell us Samuel? I would hope so.

Marquez o a 6-month loan + rights to buy(I wouldn't use it) would be also nice. When Andrade is fit you buy a younger CB like Da Costa or Zapata.

Ivanovic and Marquez/Ujfalusi would be great.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    FC JUVENTUS, Consideration for Alex

Beyound the Czech Ujfalusi, also the brazilian Alex seems to have bond the look of trainer Ranieri. According with the manager, the player could be necessary for Juventus defensive line.

transfermarketweb

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
    I m surprised to see, how many ppl, admire Ivanovic and are confident that he is the answer to our problem, the missing piece for our defense to become complete,
    the proven experienced defender that will lead our defense by setting an example and repairing other's mistakes...
    If so many ppl know him, also rate him higher than the above mentioned players
    and are convinced that this player will be enough to take us out of the crisis, right here, right now, from x-mas to the end of the season, then they have to know smth.
    That would mean that, our noob managers, had a whole bunch of similar solution in the summer transfer period and let them all slip away, while the solution was even closer and accessible than i ever imagined!!!
    The reasons I am putting my hopes on Ivanovic are, first, he is within Juve's price range and second, unlike most of the other names mentioned he is not a proven failure.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)