• Lucio

• Manuel Da Costa

• Luisao

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
I dont know if u agree with me but i believe that its neccessary for a team to have both left and right footed CBs in the squad.Like the partnership of Criscito(left) with Andrade(right).When i play FM or PES i always buy left footed cbs like Agger which is the best of the best.What do u think?

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Agger scores pretty much goals, but as defender he sucks more than windows 95. And u all are saying that we need central back who will lead our defence - im sure that in this list there are some 6-7 defenders who can do it. Ivanovič is one of them. In summer we already made some contacts with Moscow guys, so we are one step in front of the other clubs. And Ivanovič have stated, that he would love playing for us. I think there is just 3 versions of our new CB.

1) We do not have a lot of money and choose Ujfalusi (29).
2) We buy Ivanovič (23).
3) Chelsea agree to give us Alex (25) for normal money and we screw Ujfalusi and Ivanovič.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I dont know if u agree with me but i believe that its neccessary for a team to have both left and right footed CBs in the squad.Like the partnership of Criscito(left) with Andrade(right).When i play FM or PES i always buy left footed cbs like Agger which is the best of the best.What do u think?

I think a coach and us will be more concerned about the defender's actual skills rather than if he uses his feet or dick to hit the ball ;)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i dont see any need for a left and right footer to be our centre backs...players getting paid that much shuld be able to use both feet well anyway.

Ujfalusi is a good price and has experience playing with Grygera at NT level.

Ivanovič looks very good also...i just wonder if the club would have criscito and him though as centre backs. Def a great future pairing, but right now they may see it as being too inexperienced.

If we were to get one of them, with Legro playing decently, you would keep him but Boumsong would be sold surely??

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I think a coach and us will be more concerned about the defender's actual skills rather than if he uses his feet or dick to hit the ball ;)
I think that every coach should be concerned if he finds out that his defender is kicking the ball with his dick instead of feet.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
i dont see any need for a left and right footer to be our centre backs...players getting paid that much shuld be able to use both feet well anyway.

Ivanovič looks very good also...i just wonder if the club would have criscito and him though as centre backs. Def a great future pairing, but right now they may see it as being too inexperienced.

If we were to get one of them, with Legro playing decently, you would keep him but Boumsong would be sold surely??
he has been captain in every team he has played for. he has played football with big guys for pretty much years know. against Portugal he showed that its not hard for him to stick with other defenders really fast. at now he is much better than Criscito, who can really be just our 3rd CB this season, and right know Ivanovič is the best defender we can get [Meira is untouchable, cause Stuttgart is showing realy bad football in these two months], except Alex. Two Alex`es in the team - wouldn`t it be great? :D but im pretty shure, Chel$ki wount be soo dumb to give him away. :smoke: I live in LV [near to Russia] and since he is linked with us i have watched many Lokomotiv games. Even if Lippi would said that he is best young CB in the world i wouldnt be so sure about him like im now - he is almost perfect in every game.

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007

Think about Boumsong trying to make a clearance with his left foot...100% own goal.:D .A partnership with a left footed and a right footed cb is better that having to right footed cbs.It would make life easier for the defence.Thats one more reason why i love our defence right now (Criscito-Legro):pint:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Lucky Luke, Boumsong clearing it on either foot could be an own goal...he is a nightmare!!

anyway, nesta-cannavaro are both right foot...and im sure there are plenty of other great defences with bot right or both left foot.

Pitbull, i understand what you are saying but at the end of the day, it will be interesting how Ranieri and Secco percieve it all...if legro plays well, and andrade looks like his knee will recover well for next season, then for sure it will be a no brainer. however, if legro turns sour again, andrade finds out his knee is screwed for longer than he thought and his future is in doubt, then i see other experienced Serie A defenders being looked at.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
If we are going to play Legrottaglie we could just as well bring Montero out of retirement. Then we would have a left-footer and a right-footer in central defense...

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Legrottaglie is doing very well so far. Chiellini was awesome as CB. Being benched in last game will help Criscito. We dont have a lot of money. Can`t see why we should spent many millions in veterans, if we are not playing in CL this season.

Skala

Oct 1, 2007
Andrea Barzagli would be good I think. He's a good and expierenced CB so he should be playing in Juve. As soon as is it possible.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Agger scores pretty much goals, but as defender he sucks more than windows 95. And u all are saying that we need central back who will lead our defence - im sure that in this list there are some 6-7 defenders who can do it. Ivanovič is one of them. In summer we already made some contacts with Moscow guys, so we are one step in front of the other clubs. And Ivanovič have stated, that he would love playing for us. I think there is just 3 versions of our new CB.

1) We do not have a lot of money and choose Ujfalusi (29).
2) We buy Ivanovič (23).
3) Chelsea agree to give us Alex (25) for normal money and we screw Ujfalusi and Ivanovič.
i dont know how you came up with that..Agger is a very good defender..one of the best young Cb's around..sure he needs more experience..but thats natural for someone his age..the guys a rock in defence.He's imposing aerially and he reads the game very well for a 21 year old

soulslider

Rregula sound
May 16, 2006
FC JUVENTUS, Ranieri observes Da Costa and Simic
Posted 02.10 08.13 by Redazione TMW - read 21

Juventus continue to track not only Aguero, but also Psv's defender De Costa (21), and Simic, who seems to have some problems with Milan.

transfermarketweb.com

Don't know anything about De Costa as for Šimić :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)