• Manuel Da Costa

• Luisao

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
ßömßäяdîëя;1455710 said:
I think you will realistically get someone like Samuel or Barzagli, but I hope you get Lucio, because he sucks and I don't want him. I think you could also get Cristian Shoe.
Why you're posting when you don't care abot Juve.

[I'm drunk]:stress:

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Can i vote for R Carvalho..its not really who ithink Secco might buy,its more like who i wish Secco might buy..

But from that list i'd go for Ivanovic/Barzagli

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Juventus Set To Sign Di Biagio

Juventus Coach Claudio Ranieri is lining up a shock move for veteran ex-Italy international Luigi Di Biagio.

The horrific injury sustained by star defender Jorge Andrade is not only likely to keep the Portugal international out for the rest of the season but there are reports that it may end the player’s career.

Andrade suffered a suspected snapped knee ligament early in the second half against Roma yesterday and the injury has left Juventus with a crisis in defence.

The Bianconeri are in desperate need of a central defender and had to make do for almost the entire second-period against Roma with the rather shaky-looking centre-half partnership of Nicola Legrottaglie and Alessandro Birindelli.

Although Juventus seem certain to bid for Serbian youngster Branislav Ivanovic during the January transfer window, La Gazzetta dello Sport claims that Ranieri is looking for an immediate solution in the form of Luigi Di Biagio.

can we get a player before january ???

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
can we get a player before january ???
Is this confirmed??
I ve red a few months ago, that because free agents transfers have been abused (teams payed "unofficially" other teams to release players of their contrancts, so they could sign them) will not be allowed in Italy...

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Would be some signing.
But are we allowed to sign one more non-eu player? Ddidn't we sign one yet this season?
I don't know the rules about this in Italy.
Or does Alex have a second nationality?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)