Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I will not open thread for him so i`ll just post here

Juventus Eye Up Ujfalusi

After the horrific injury sustained by Jorge Andrade on Sunday, Juventus have now been linked with another defender in the form of Fiorentina stopper Tomas Ujfalusi.

Portugal defender, Andrade, sustained a broken kneecap during the 2-2 draw with Roma at the Stadio Olimpico.

Early reports suggested that the defender was almost certain to miss the rest of the season and La Gazzetta dello Sport even claimed that the player’s career may be over.

It now appears that Andrade will be out until March but this still leaves Juventus Coach Claudio Ranieri desperate to bring in at least one top-class central defender.

The Bianconeri have been linked with a host of players since Sunday. The favourite to make the move to Turin had been Serbian youngster Branislav Ivanovic, however the Corriere dello Sport is today claiming that Fiorentina stopper Tomas Ujfalusi is number one on Claudio Ranieri’s list.

The 29-year-old Czech international can play in both the centre and on the right of the defence and is likely to be available in January for a cut-price fee as his contract with La Viola runs out next summer.

Ujfalusi signed for Fiorentina in 2004 from German Bundesliga club Hamburger SV. He was also a member of the Czech Republic’s Euro 2004 and World Cup 2006 squads.

goal.com

Jul 15, 2006
After the horrific injury sustained by Jorge Andrade on Sunday, Juventus have now been linked with another defender in the form of Fiorentina stopper Tomas Ujfalusi.

Portugal defender, Andrade, sustained a broken kneecap during the 2-2 draw with Roma at the Stadio Olimpico.

Early reports suggested that the defender was almost certain to miss the rest of the season and La Gazzetta dello Sport even claimed that the player’s career may be over.

It now appears that Andrade will be out until March but this still leaves Juventus Coach Claudio Ranieri desperate to bring in at least one top-class central defender.

The Bianconeri have been linked with a host of players since Sunday. The favourite to make the move to Turin had been Serbian youngster Branislav Ivanovic, however the Corriere dello Sport is today claiming that Fiorentina stopper Tomas Ujfalusi is number one on Claudio Ranieri’s list.

The 29-year-old Czech international can play in both the centre and on the right of the defence and is likely to be available in January for a cut-price fee as his contract with La Viola runs out next summer.

Ujfalusi signed for Fiorentina in 2004 from German Bundesliga club Hamburger SV. He was also a member of the Czech Republic’s Euro 2004 and World Cup 2006 squads.

goal.com
You have got to be fucking joking.:frown:

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Carvalho. Mourinho brought him to Chelsea. Maybe he will want to leave now that Jose is gone.

From Italy, Zapata or Barzagli.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I really want us to get Ivanovic but he's not my choice for January. We need someone to lead the defense, someone like Cannavaro, and as much good Ivanovic is i doubt he can be a leader at 23.
Having Criscito-Ivanovic can be even bigger disaster than what we have now.

But i don't want us to miss out on the Serb so the best choice is to buy Ivanovic and a defense leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)