New Car :) (7 Viewers)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
Who says I hate cars? I'm not a car nut, I don't loooooooove cars like Elnur :p but if that equals a hater, so be it :D
You think I looooooooove cars?

I absolutely adore them, and BMWs in particular! :D

I simply do not see life without them. To me it (life) would be plain white and grey.

Along with Juventus FC and music, BMW is something that makes my life what it is. These three things build and develop my character, they manipulate my emotions, and sometimes totally take over me.

BMW is a part of me, and I am a part of BMW.

It is not a mean of transportation, it is not a luxary toy, it is a LIVING ENVIRONMENT!

:)

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++

I simply do not see life without them. To me it (life) would be plain white and grey.

Along with Juventus FC and music, BMW is something that makes my life what it is. These three things build and develop my character, they manipulate my emotions, and sometimes totally take over me.

It is not a mean of transportation, it is not a luxary toy, it is a LIVING ENVIRONMENT!

well Martin is right if you think that something material can make you truly happy

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

you dont know what materialism is man ?

focus on possessions: devotion to material wealth and possessions at the expense of spiritual or intellectual values
Tell me, where would I learn the word "materialism"?

So, wealth and possessions at the expense of spiritual and/or intellectual values?

But Bimmers ARE spiritual thingies!

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++

you sound like my dad and brother now...I'm not that bad.... :p

BMWs are just awesome cars (Great and luxuroius form of transportation). period.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)