New Car :) (2 Viewers)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
Can't believe noone took shots at me after I pretty much declared myself to be the worst driver. You people are no fun. :p

Do I not count??? :(

++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
You're a car's worst nightmare :D

++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
nah, it's only fun when you claim to be good when everybody knows otherwise *cough* Zlatan

Hey, I'm not a bad driver!!! Sure, I know I'm not a great drivir either, because noone can be very good without at least 20-30 thousand miles of experience, but I'm not bad either. I was just a bit too confident and a bit unlucky! Bastards!!!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I'm just kidding Z, I know by now not to judge people's driving ability by an accident or two. It's when they do things like reverse into poles and don't know how to do a 3 point turn that I think they're shite drivers ;)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Z, sure you do but you're just one.. :p

I'm just kidding Z, I know by now not to judge people's driving ability by an accident or two. It's when they do things like reverse into poles and don't know how to do a 3 point turn that I think they're shite drivers ;)
I don't even know what that means :dontcare:

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Can't believe noone took shots at me after I pretty much declared myself to be the worst driver. You people are no fun. :p
I've openly declared that I am a crappy football player. Nobody seemed to attack me either :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
If a driver can't do a three point turn they are just worthless. They should try parking around DC then. :D

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Ok it doesn't count when you use people I've never heard about :p

You dont have to hear about him, his nickname should be enough to understand what I'm talking about :D

K10

Jul 12, 2002
3 point turn.

this is where you have to turn ur car 180degrees with three turns.

basically your car is facing this way, <----, and within three turns or less you want it facing this way --->

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)