New Car :) (1 Viewer)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Yeah, you're right there.

VAG Group: VW, Audi, Seat, Škoda, Lamborghini, Bentley, Rolls Royce, Bugatti

I'd still never buy a VW tho, there's a VW factory outside of Sarajevo so Bosnia is full of them. I want a car with more personality, not a car everyone else has.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
Yeah, you're right there.

VAG Group: VW, Audi, Seat, Škoda, Lamborghini, Bentley, Rolls Royce, Bugatti

I'd still never buy a VW tho, there's a VW factory outside of Sarajevo so Bosnia is full of them. I want a car with more personality, not a car everyone else has.
Dude, you want a car no one else has?

Get a Soviet Lada! :D

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
++ [ originally posted by MISS DUBAI ] ++
There is no difference between the Lexus Land Cruiser and the Toyota Land Cruiser..my dad has a Toyota Land Cruiser and my friend has a Lexus Land Cruiser and believe me,there is no difference at all!!sometimes u get confused u wont even know which is which..:)

so your friend has paid more, for the Lexus? :)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Well, basically, they are the same car, that differ a bit in design and have different brand names. Lexus is considered more stylish and more luxurious than Toyota, and therefore has a higher price, altho basically there are the same car, with same quality.

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
Well, basically, they are the same car, that differ a bit in design and have different brand names. Lexus is considered more stylish and more luxurious than Toyota, and therefore has a higher price, altho basically there are the same car, with same quality.
so you pay more for 'the inside'?

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Well, yeah, for the inside and for the "name".

Let me try to explain it like this:

You go to a shop that sells some less known clothes brands. Now, you go to an other shop and look at almost the same clothes with same quality, but that are more expensive because trey are Prada or Versace, or Armani, etc. They are more expensive just beacause of the name.

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
Well, yeah, for the inside and for the "name".

Let me try to explain it like this:

You go to a shop that sells some less known clothes brands. Now, you go to an other shop and look at almost the same clothes with same quality, but that are more expensive because trey are Prada or Versace, or Armani, etc. They are more expensive just beacause of the name.
even worse, only for the name :s :eek:

but i understand it now thx :D

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++

**giggle**

Yes, and it's the top of line model!

It's pretty damn expensive too! Somewhere around $7k.
ok and now in euro's :p

we've had a lada early days...but now we have a VW polo luckily :p :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)