Nationality debate (7 Viewers)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
No, he's absolutely not. He chose to play for the country because all his youth training, club experience, and international experience at a young age came from playing for the USA.
Thats just plain bullshit Andy,I can tell you that his parents had a major role in his decision & on an economic & covenience level it was far more advisable to go for playing for the USA.

Rossi choose it Italy simply because he could secure more international accolades playing for Italy than USA.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Thats just plain bullshit Andy,I can tell you that his parents had a major role in his decision & on an economic & covenience level it was far more advisable to go for playing for the USA.

Rossi choose it Italy simply because he could secure more international accolades playing for Italy than USA.
It's not bullshit, Adu came here at age seven and started playing for our Olympic Development teams.

Rossi was born here, played for our Olympic Development teams, which displaced other kids, only to play for the Azzurri.

If you don't understand how fucked up that is, you're not a very honorable person yourself.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
It's not bullshit, Adu came here at age seven and started playing for our Olympic Development teams.

Rossi was born here, played for our Olympic Development teams, which displaced other kids, only to play for the Azzurri.

If you don't understand how fucked up that is, you're not a very honorable person yourself.
I suppose everything is all black & white for you,no shades of grey.You have no knowledge of his decision to play for Italy.Its a free country as you say so you can put that dishonorable bullshit down the toilet for all i care.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I suppose everything is all black & white for you,no shades of grey.You have no knowledge of his decision to play for Italy.Its a free country as you say so you can put that dishonorable bullshit down the toilet for all i care.
Nah, it is a free country, and he can play for Italy.

Just don't think I have to respect him, like him, or wish him well.

I wish him the worst and don't want him at Juventus.

PERIOD.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I have no idea why you guys take Andy seriously over this pet peeve of his, allways gone apeshit retarded whenver Rossi is mentionned :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)