Nationality debate (10 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I think I've seen around 30 Villareal games in the past two seasons just to watch Rossi play.
Ahhhhhh a kindred soul :D

Watched lots of Azzurrini games last 2 years to watch him (Gio, and Marchisio too).

Remeber first time I saw him (old footage below), when he was 17-18, ridicolously classy way he carries himself, bit similar to young Baggio style of dribbling and finishing.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Ahhhhhh a kindred soul :D

Watched lots of Azzurrini games last 2 years to watch him (Gio, and Marchisio too).

Remeber first time I saw him (old footage below), when he was 17-18, ridicolously classy way he carries himself, bit similar to young Baggio style of dribbling and finishing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlMf1ohJdaE&feature=related
I saw him with united reserves and later on with first team. Still dont quite understand why utd sold him, especially if considering that they bought players like Berba who havent delivered, while this lad def delivered, although not even being a regular.

But you never know, with ronaldo leaving and berba not delivering and with Tevez also in transfer talks, could he be brought/bought back. Stupid management, in indeed, would cost them more then before.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)