Nationality debate (4 Viewers)

DudebuD

Jul 6, 2007
i love Del Piero as much as anyone else here, probably more. but you have to be realistic. I feel that this season will be the start of his rapid decline, unless he prepares well during the offseason.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
i love Del Piero as much as anyone else here, probably more. but you have to be realistic. I feel that this season will be the start of his rapid decline, unless he prepares well during the offseason.
I cant agree as I have a feeling Del Piero will be great this season especially with Diego to provide assists and with Di Ago we will have a much more creative team. This also means del wont have to run around as much trying to recieve the ball like crazy and creating everything for the others, he will save a lot more energry now especially if he is rotated wisely with Gio. He will be well rested after the summer and will be playing for a WC place this season so im expecting something special.

DudebuD

Jul 6, 2007
I cant agree as I have a feeling Del Piero will be great this season especially with Diego to provide assists and with Di Ago we will have a much more creative team. This also means del wont have to run around as much trying to recieve the ball like crazy and creating everything for the others, he will save a lot more energry now especially if he is rotated wisely with Gio. He will be well rested after the summer and will be playing for a WC place this season so im expecting something special.
I completely forgot about that haha. Lets just hope he can keep his fitness up then.

May 19, 2007
how come people already talking about we already signed D'agostino while he still is a Udine player,
the deal should've been done a week or 2 ago. i wouldn't be suprised if the whole thing is going to be cut off

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
No just that it annoys me when some folk think replacing a living legend like Ale could be so easy.Yes age will creep up on him but Giovinco will be his heir & he has to be intergrated into the team slowly to ensure optimum results.

Besides so many ppl have said he's finished & yet he got a standing ovation against Real.Hopefully he can achieve that feat again because id love to see the reaction on Ronaldo's face.:D

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Not wanting G. Rossi because you want to see old men still give it a go in a Juve shirt = stupid. At some point we have to let the legends go and create new ones. Holy.

I will drive Trezeguet to the airport if it means G. Rossi. And I will find a way to have Del Piero not start every single game.

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
I saw him with united reserves and later on with first team. Still dont quite understand why utd sold him, especially if considering that they bought players like Berba who havent delivered, while this lad def delivered, although not even being a regular.

But you never know, with ronaldo leaving and berba not delivering and with Tevez also in transfer talks, could he be brought/bought back. Stupid management, in indeed, would cost them more then before.
he wanted to leave united cause he wasnt getting 1st team football and fergunson couldnt guarantee that he would get it with rooney and ronaldo there
so he let me go,good gesture by ferguson which put the guys wish for football first and didnt let him rot on the bench

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
he wanted to leave united cause he wasnt getting 1st team football and fergunson couldnt guarantee that he would get it with rooney and ronaldo there
so he let me go,good gesture by ferguson which put the guys wish for football first and didnt let him rot on the bench
Lets hope the same scenario occurs with Federico Macheda.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)