'Murica! (129 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
even if you had I’m sure it wasn’t less than a year after beating your opponent by only 546 votes in a district you won by 26000 votes in 2020.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like Pentagon has just lost a 80m F35 jet. I say they need a 75% increase in budget to fix the issues that led to this.
yeah, a flying plane was lost and it’s stealth. let’s not give them anymore money

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
even if you had I’m sure it wasn’t less than a year after beating your opponent by only 546 votes in a district you won by 26000 votes in 2020.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like Pentagon has just lost a 80m F35 jet. I say they need a 75% increase in budget to fix the issues that led to this.
good thing about this is conservatives popping up against funding the army. Hopefully that black hole of money gets a little smaller

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
yeah, a flying plane was lost and it’s stealth. let’s not give them anymore money
https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2023/09/18/f-35-stealth-jet-lost-charleston/
The jet’s transponder, which usually helps locate the aircraft, was not working “for some reason that we haven’t yet determined,” said Jeremy Huggins, a spokesman at Joint Base Charleston. “So that’s why we put out the public request for help.”

- - - Updated - - -

good thing about this is conservatives popping up against funding the army. Hopefully that black hole of money gets a little smaller
They’ll pop right back in when a Republican becomes President.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
The beauty of politics is that you can be corrupt to the core, get caught with your pants down multiple times, and yet still fool the dumb sheeple and remain in power.

- - - Updated - - -

Ooops, I may have just described Juve!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 122)