'Murica! (121 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
It depends. Criminal courts are weird, and I say this as an emotionally scarred foreman. (I mean foreman of a jury, not Eric or Red.) All it takes is the defense lawyer landing one juror sympathetic to a religious cults, and the whole prosecution is shot due to unanimous decision requirements. But yeah, otherwise it could have polarized the jury. But the guy should have been able to afford a defense who had 50 ways to poke holes in that.

And remember: in real life, Fez was banging Hollywood hotties right and left. So you can't say he's the only character who didn't quite measure up to the actor.
I think it came at a very bad time for him. Of course most people have hated Scientology for a long time, but at this point there have been so many scandals surrounding it that people just assume it is inherently evil.

And yeah, of course actors aren't their roles. They don't have to be either. But Hyde's laid back coolness is in such stark contrast to Masterson being a convicted rapist it hurts to look at him.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
There are a couple of things about this case that I find surprising, but the jury was presented a lot more information than we have so I'll have to assume they got it right.

What does surprise me is that Kutcher was quite vocal in his support, at least initially. I mean, why take the risk unless you really believe he did nothing wrong?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
There are a couple of things about this case that I find surprising, but the jury was presented a lot more information than we have so I'll have to assume they got it right.

What does surprise me is that Kutcher was quite vocal in his support, at least initially. I mean, why take the risk unless you really believe he did nothing wrong?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
I really think the public has no idea how ridiculously trivial and moronic the court of public opinion is versus what happens in a court of law with a process of rules, arguments, witness accounts, evidence, cross-examination, and jury deliberation. Most believe guilt or not is a matter of a like button on a Facebook post.

Just look at what happened with the case of Bob Lee's murder in SF this year, when the whole time I smelled a rat and instinctively knew the guy was up to some shady business with shady people. And I was only looking at the gaps and inconsistencies of what little publicly reported evidence there was to the case. Didn't stop Musk and his minions piling on with homeless mayhem theories.

And as a level of evidence, character witnesses are just that. Kutcher never got raped by him, so he probably seemed like a cool dude back then.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

Would this be the first time since Franklin Pierce and William R King that a president's and vice president's combined ages were last older than that of the entire country?

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
You know what’s crazy? Biden is 80 and a trump is 77.

both Clinton and Bush are currently 77 and they served two terms. Why the fuck are these parties still electing people that old?

Last edited:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I looked her up on Wikipedia after seeing this and she's 36? Wtf. She looks like she's in her early 50's.
Rural Americans age like milk.

- - - Updated - - -

Who among us hasn't been in that situation?

I was unaware she was packing heat like that though :hihi:
I personally have never had a guy feel up my tittie in public while being a sitting member of congress

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I personally have never had a guy feel up my tittie in public while being a sitting member of congress
even if you had I’m sure it wasn’t less than a year after beating your opponent by only 546 votes in a district you won by 26000 votes in 2020.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like Pentagon has just lost a 80m F35 jet. I say they need a 75% increase in budget to fix the issues that led to this.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 111)