'Murica! (72 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Feeding kids shit and turning them into morbidly obese diabetics is a good thing to allow? Lol

Straight up child abuse. Child protection services should be taking such kids away from their parents.
Allow? Not everything needs to be regulated, everything comes with a cost. Take bullying for example, i say it wasn't such a bad thing after all.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Allow? Not everything needs to be regulated, everything comes with a cost. Take bullying for example, i say it wasn't such a bad thing after all.
We regulate child abuse. Not sure how one can call feeding your kid shit, making them morbidly obese, and having them develop things like diabetes is anything other than child abuse? I see it as far more abusive parenting than parents who occasionally spank their children for misbehaving (not talking about beating your kids here, but minor physical discipline of the style that was pretty common until the last twenty years).

Agree with you about bullying. The threshold for what is currently called bullying is absurd, and most often children can sort these things out without strong intervention.

So my question with regards to mandating masks in Schools is: are you opposed to it in general? Or just with Covid-19 because it really isn’t very dangerous for kids and masks are at best only somewhat effective at stopping spread?

If a virus that killed 2-3% of kids who got it showed up and masks were shown to be at least somewhat effective in stopping it’s spread would you support masking then?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
We regulate child abuse. Not sure how one can call feeding your kid shit, making them morbidly obese, and having them develop things like diabetes is anything other than child abuse? I see it as far more abusive parenting than parents who occasionally spank their children for misbehaving (not talking about beating your kids here, but minor physical discipline of the style that was pretty common until the last twenty years).

Agree with you about bullying. The threshold for what is currently called bullying is absurd, and most often children can sort these things out without strong intervention.

So my question with regards to mandating masks in Schools is: are you opposed to it in general? Or just with Covid-19 because it really isn’t very dangerous for kids and masks are at best only somewhat effective at stopping spread?

If a virus that killed 2-3% of kids who got it showed up and masks were shown to be at least somewhat effective in stopping it’s spread would you support masking then?
Nah man can't regulate people's diets, it's like this article i saw on Twitter:

No matter how noble you might think your intentions are some rights are unalienable.

As for your mask questions, if a virus killed that many kids i say they shouldnt even go to school. And if it were to remain over the long haul, then yeah any measure that lessens that would be welcome by all. I think people oppose these things because they dont trust the govt agencies, and are not convinced by the usefulness or need for masks.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Nah man can't regulate people's diets, it's like this article i saw on Twitter:

No matter how noble you might think your intentions are some rights are unalienable.

As for your mask questions, if a virus killed that many kids i say they shouldnt even go to school. And if it were to remain over the long haul, then yeah any measure that lessens that would be welcome by all. I think people oppose these things because they dont trust the govt agencies, and are not convinced by the usefulness or need for masks.
Fair enough. :tup:

I just find the idea of allowing people to destroy their children’s lives all for the sake of a right to eat what you please somewhat repugnant. Perhaps putting a large tax on junk food and using those funds to subsidize vegetables/fruit/healthy food prices would be a better way to to go about it.

Agree with you on the second part. And especially now with omicron here. Personally, I’ve always been fine with mask mandates and don’t see what the uproar is over what is essentially a minor inconvenience imo, but at a certain point it’s time to move forward. During the deadlier waves of Delta and the initial outbreak i think there was at least some reason for them, now not as much.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Sounds like Asians years after SARS-CoV-1 in 2002.

TBH, I'm kind of worried about conservative media these days. Biden has been a shitstorm, the country has tons of problems, and yet conservative media seems obsessed with "mask gotchas", an obsession with college women's swimming, every perceived smellable fart as they religiously hatewatch The View, and how Spotify is the only game in town for Joe Rogan.

We collectively need conservative media to call out the b.s where necessary. But it is so triggered into a perceived death match with cancel culture that it now seems to be on a death spiral of five-year-old playground taunts about nothing that actually matters. I look at the twitter feeds of Daily Wire or The Blaze or MRC, and they read like some incoherent recovering meth addict twitching in withdrawl who needs antidepressants.

Yes, CNN is a clown network. But it doesn't scream for therapy the way these outlets are crying for professional help. Get your acts together... this is too important to go on benders.
Ok, I'll take the bait.

1.) fuck masks, they are retarded. Nothing stops the spread of the China virus (i.e. Wuhan Red Death), including masks. Vaccines don't stop the spread either, just avoid hospital visits for fat people, etc. Learn to live with it, its not going anywhere and if you think masks are going to fix nature then LOLOLOL

2.) Fuck China

3.) Forza truckers in Canada and all over the world. Let freedom honk.

4.) Trans (men) in womens sports...let trans (incase you missed the first one...MEN) start their own league, stay out of women's athletics. Liberals can't cry SCIENCE then deny it's biology and sit on a high horse claiming to be FAIR EQUITY and THE PARTY OF WOMEN only to shit on them. Idiots.

5.) The View: Don't watch, don't care.

6.) Spotify: Joe Rogan can do what he wants as long as black face Howard Stern, Ralph Northam, Trudeau (lol), Jimmy Kimmel, etc all get a free pass. Screw libs, seriously, for their hypocrisy.

7.) CNN is more than a clown network, funny you bring up therapy when all their "stars" are dropping like flies for inappropriate relationships with minors, workers, and staffers.

The only positive thing out of the democrat party is Joe fucking Manchin holding the line with Kyrsten Sinema. Roll tide.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Ok, I'll take the bait.

1.) fuck masks, they are retarded. Nothing stops the spread of the China virus (i.e. Wuhan Red Death), including masks. Vaccines don't stop the spread either, just avoid hospital visits for fat people, etc. Learn to live with it, its not going anywhere and if you think masks are going to fix nature then LOLOLOL

2.) Fuck China

4.) Trans (men) in womens sports...let trans (incase you missed the first one...MEN) start their own league, stay out of women's athletics. Liberals can't cry SCIENCE then deny it's biology and sit on a high horse claiming to be FAIR EQUITY and THE PARTY OF WOMEN only to shit on them. Idiots.

6.) Spotify: Joe Rogan can do what he wants as long as black face Howard Stern, Ralph Northam, Trudeau (lol), Jimmy Kimmel, etc all get a free pass. Screw libs, seriously, for their hypocrisy.

7.) CNN is more than a clown network, funny you bring up therapy when all their "stars" are dropping like flies for inappropriate relationships with minors, workers, and staffers.

The only positive thing out of the democrat party is Joe fucking Manchin holding the line with Kyrsten Sinema. Roll tide.
Are these your top seven campaign issues of 2024? :D

- - - Updated - - -

"I mean, if I had a kid....."
Why you angry? Its not my fault that your husband can't make you pregnant....
No, but at least I can safely pee next to your daughter in a restroom.

See you there, creepy dad.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I believe that to be the parents' job, school imo ought to serve a very specific role and that is to provide a decent education which they clearly they don't in the US seeing how low they score when compared to other nation. School unions crave a red herring to distract from their total failure in their miasion. Not to mention, there are already plenty of kids who need specific diets kosher/halal/allergen free it just never ends.
I'd say teaching kids about general health is a substantial part of a decent education.
But yeah, parenting will obviously have an ever bigger impact.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Not to mention, parents didn’t let us sit around playing video games after school or on the weekends. Parenting has gone to shit.
That's what carjacking is for.

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/loc...-draws-ire-of-chicago-teachers-union/2752687/

I mean, the functional illiteracy rate of inner city Detroit is 47%… which means almost one in two people can’t read at the level of a 9-10 year old child and therefore can’t function properly in society.

People are dumb as fuck.
There are food deserts too. Good luck finding a fresh vegetable in the inner city of Detroit.

And even if you could, good luck finding one that isn't 6x the price of a bag of Doritos.

What a lot of people call bullying, and a lot of it which is now called "toxic", has played an important role throughout human history of enforcing social norms and mores.

There are rampant abuses too, but zero tolerance approaches are stupid and self-destructive.

Ok, I'll take the bait.

2.) Fuck China

1) Is an opinion that isn't backed by science. I get that some people are probability disabled ... that unless something is a sure thing or not, they don't understand the value. As if guarantees in life are falling off trees. It's probably no coincidence you're not an actuary.

2) It's always good to ask where is that coming from. I mean really coming from. North Korea is treated as cute by comparison, but because China is a rival economic threat the self-loathing projection comes into play. China has a lot of things to teach the world in its own f'uppedness, even though it generates much of its own in its own way.

3) How do you feel about Ukraine and Russia? Do we send troops?

4) Fair point. I would prefer to see a third category or, better still, all genders removed.

5) I'm shocked at anyone who would.

6) Last I checked, he's still getting paid handsomely by Spotify.

7) So CNN turns out to be a lot like Roger Ailes reign at Fox News. Not a shocker, really. The bigger question is why television is still a thing in general. Unless if you're an active Facebook user wearing adult diapers.

I don't agree with Manchin's crony logic, but I think killing the filibuster would have been idiotic. All parties need moderates to keep their clowns in tow. Which is why I appreciated John McCain.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Ok, I'll take the bait.

2.) Fuck China

1) There is significant evidence that masks reduce probability of transmission per contact. Vaccines reduce the probability of severe symptoms, also significant evidence. Do we eventually have to learn to live with it? of course. But i don't understand where your views on masks and vaccines come from? its a shame that in the US an issue such as this has become politicized. My suspicion is those views are more politically motivated than anything else.

2) Agreed.

3) I'm not completely sure what they're protesting. Its not like the Canadian government invented Covid. Its not like governments love these restrictions, that their members keep getting caught violating, a lot of these measures have been necessary.

4) Agreed.

5) Agreed

6) I am with you on Rogan. Has he said some things that may be construed as racist? yes of course, the guys has thousands of hours of audio and video recorded, of course you're going to find some questionable things he's said. But are we going to pretend he's even remotely racist now? Come on, one of his close friends is Dave Chapelle. the guy who walked away from 50M dollar deal because he thought the white executives he was working with started to laugh at him and not with him. You really think Chapelle would have any qualms confronting or cutting off Rogan if he was racist. Why not channel this energy on people who actually are racist, rather than going after people who might have said a few questionable things over their lifetime.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
1) extreme right wingers are retarded

2) libtards are libtards

------------------------------------

1) agreed

2) agreed

- - - Updated - - -

Not to mention, parents didn’t let us sit around playing video games after school or on the weekends. Parenting has gone to shit.
Nothing wrong with video games as long as kids are getting their fair share of physical activity as well.

Last edited:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Not to defend China, but doesn't that sound a bit butthurt?

It's like some of the people I know who are massive animal lovers. They'll cry a liter of tears over a dog on three legs but don't even flinch when a human boy gets shot in the head.

People like that only show appreciation when they can control others ... when they don't feel threatened because they don't think it can challenge them as an equal or hurt them. Which is a cowardly kind of sickness. Like the coworker who says, "I hate that person" just because their coworker is good at their job.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
They messed up big time, always charge first.
What American hasn't concluded a buffet saying, "In all the gluttonous excitement, I appear to have eaten my own wallet"?

Here we go.

Special thanks to Brandon, central bankers, governments, China, leechfucks, and freedumb truckers for making this possible.

It's like living under Reagan again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 59)