'Murica! (55 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

“I’m gonna keep loving on my birds and showing them my affection,” she explained defiantly.

Soleim said she owns 30 birds.

“Do they sleep on the bed?” Carlson asked.

“When I’ve hatched chicks, I have been known to bring them inside, I’ll like roll ’em up in a towel and they’ll sleep next to me and it will be like a chicken burrito,” she replied. “And sometimes they’ll come inside if I need to give them a bath or clean them or stuff, but they’re pretty comfortable inside.”

@Post Ironic @Dru @Enron @swag @Hust @GordoDeCentral, does this count as brand new cathegory, bestiality pedophilia?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
A nazi era fuck blanket to be correct I mean seriously, no wonder cults are started and become popular so easy in the US. Any air time is for sale, and anything can be believed no matter how asinine and insane.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
A nazi era fuck blanket to be correct I mean seriously, no wonder cults are started and become popular so easy in the US. Any air time is for sale, and anything can be believed no matter how asinine and insane.
And the way that actress says to the anchor lady at the end of thr last interview "This was suprisingly easy." is just hilarious

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
It’s a strange state of affairs here. It seems like the democrats are Chinese sympathizers and the republicans are Russian sympathizers. Can’t we just have a moderate who is center right fiscally and center left socially?
Btw, nice summary. Not 100% correct, but there's truth in there.

The genius John Oliver strikes again. This ACTUALLY hapenned and i cant believe that it was so easy to do. Like, what the fuck?
How is this any different than selling Bitcoin, really?

Poor John here is acting like it's 1983 still and television is the pinnacle of journalism reach and ethical standards. Sorry, grandpa, but that ship has sailed.

TV economics today are a cesspool of idiots and crackpots, all low-paid with dwindling careers. Nobody under the age of 40 watches TV news anymore. And reporters are so stripped down they have to write, mic up, video record, and edit entire stories themselves now. They have no time to hit a rational pause when they're being asked to sh*t out new content like a firehose for $30k a year.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
So like Juneteenth. I get the celebration. They had been doing that in the SF Bay Area for decades.

But, once you know its roots, am I the only one who also kind of sees it as celebrating White Savior Day? :rndh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 11, Guests: 40)